I thought Slumber Party MV was gonna break the internet

Blink

When I first saw Slumber Party music video I was SHOOKETH TO THE CORE. I literally mean my non-existent pu$$y was quaking.

First of all, you can see it's not cheap and that they actually put effort into it.

AND THE WAY SHE LICKED THAT MILK OF THE TABLE?!?!!

I was deceased!

I thought the music video would create a very big hype and would change the pop world as we know it, but actually nothing happend. It didn't even reach 100 million views

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was nothing different though, britney has always been sold as ****. It was just another **** video to add to her list. If that’s all it took, JLo and Fergie would have #1 hits right now lol as well as a lot of other artists who sell *** appeal. I think ppl in general don’t see how *** isn’t really shocking or edgy anymore. In 2018, it’s all been done and i think she has to do something really different to get ppl talking that way again.

You regally thought that was gonna break the internet? Girl Britney had videos where she played 3 characters at the same time with actual high budget. The world expect much more from her. SP is good for us fans but it was too safe and really nothing going on, just Britney being **** (when was she ever not in the public eyes anyway) so it’s kinda been there done that. 

I think she needs to step up her game in the visual department next era. 

SP was an okay video, nothing groundbreaking.

I feel like, and I hope, Glory and SP were just something to test the waters (after the Make Me fiasco), and I think it did well on that.

Hopefully the next era will be full on Britney

The video was nothing amazing or high budget but it was still very good and enjoyable. Anyway, in order to have something like this on top she has to work on her first. She needs to revamp her image and get back some attention from the media and GP, cause she is pretty much forgotten by most at this point. I wonder if they actually care tho, cause being sold as a nostalgic act is far from helping. 

Archived