I thought Slumber Party MV was gonna break the internet

Blink

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the rhythm of the song and the instrumental buuut the lyrics suck, especially the chorus and the same happens with Make ooooohhh ooooooh ooooooooh OOOOOH.... it killed each of the songs. I couldn't feel connected tbh.

I don't think GP relates with her anymore. She used to be the girl "everyone" wanted to be... Her body, her attitude, her sexapeal... She was THE girl... I don't think people see her now and think "omg she is the coolest girl I've ever seen! I wanna be like her." You got what I mean? People don't buy HER anymore. Its not Impossible to have a hit, but she needs to want that.

I have always said this bc it's true: the GP doesn't care about her slower songs. So even if she looks hot af and the video is a good video, it's not like people really care. Plus her dancing was good but she wasn't exactly busting the moves and that's what people like to see Britney do.

I didn't think the video would break the internet but I thought it would at least help the song do better than top 70 or 80 or whateever. I think most people just don't bother watching a video when they see Britneys name on it so no matter how good it was people wouldnt have seen it anyways.

17 hours ago, Lantis said:

The video was nothing amazing or high budget but it was still very good and enjoyable. Anyway, in order to have something like this on top she has to work on her first. She needs to revamp her image and get back some attention from the media and GP, cause she is pretty much forgotten by most at this point. I wonder if they actually care tho, cause being sold as a nostalgic act is far from helping. 

It's helping her bank account without trying too hard so I guess they're happy with the status quo. :selena:

21 hours ago, TheLightningThief said:

Well, the video was overhyped because it was Britney's first decent video after three huge failures like Perfume, Pretty Girls and Make Me. But really, it's nothing special. Cute but forgettable. It's basically a 2016 remake of Boys.

:mattafact:

I don't see what's the problem with that the boys video was good

Archived