“I’m adding a couple of new songs in the show”

bbbitchme

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For everyone asking for Overprotected, we gotta accept it won't happen since it'd be too ironical (or too truthful actually, considering the c-ship). Also, it's Pop Perfection and I don't want it ending up as a pathetic remix like Boys, or in a medley like Crazy / Stronger :imok: 

Probably Change Your MInd (she should actually release it as a promo single or something, it's so good) and HOPEFULLY at least a buzz single, with someone relevant as a feat.

Perfume, Alien and Lucky will be back yasss :groovin:

Nah, I'm just glad that we can actually expect some changes. My biggest fear was the thought of her picking back the show right where she left it in December, so even if it's just new outfits and a couple of different songs it'll be nice to see something fresh. 

2 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

AHHH Everything about this :cuteidk: it would definitely be her team's idea to have Britney lip the overly autotuned It Should Be Easy vocals... or finally learn the CWY vocals she never sang.

Overprotected NEEDS to come back! Although it might be too risky because c-ship.

Can you IMAGINE the crazy dubstep HIAM dance break with this?? giphy.gif

Sometimes i wonder if she sees these moves on a video or a gif? :ohdear:

Archived