“I’m adding a couple of new songs in the show”

bbbitchme

Hoping for a new song TBH! And some new glory performances- Change Your Mind, Better, What You Need, Man on The Moon, Just Luv Me, Liar. Also Invitation and Coupre Eletrique used as interludes! 

Hopefully Over protected and HIAM. Maybe Tom's Diner! or Hot As Ice or Toy Soldier, a new performance of a blackout track would be cool. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold it against me with the ff Era choreo 

kill it brit :canthandleit:

dont make any Zumba Zumba change please it’s good the way it is and you will kill it easil:holduplisten:

plus overprotected or my prerogative (with a dramatic performance)

Im being delusional I know :kyliecry:

If we have 2 new performances :

She should add at least 1 fan fav' song from the "Glory" album ("Better", "Love Me Down", "Change Your Mind) :hipney::feelingmyself:

And 1 old song from the "Baby One More Time" album since it's soon the 20th bday ("Born To Make You Happy", "I Will Be There", "From the Bottom Of My Broken Heart", or "The Beat Goes On") :divaney::cutebrit:

8 hours ago, Herumbra said:

That lowkey confirms the show's gonna be basicly the same + 2 new songs. They're not making anentirely new show

i wonder now if they're brand new songs, or she meant new old song that'll be added. I wish she'd perform hiam...

Definitely, two older songs we've already heard.

Anyway, I'm enjoying these little tidbits we've been hearing from People magazine ahead of the tour. 

Archived