“I’m adding a couple of new songs in the show”

bbbitchme

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Piper Halliwell said:

Change Your Mind, HIAM & new song please

I really hope for a new song, I mean like would you say new if they were old songs. 

would she have been like yeah and I’m adding a few fan favourites/old songs. Like new to me means not been heard.

i know I’m reaching but let me be :yasqueen:

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

maybe this is just me trying so hard not to get excited until new music is confirmed, but could she just mean old songs that weren't on the POM setlist before??

i am imagining that is true. she will probably bring back 3 or some of the other songs she took out. maybe we will finally get some of the songs that we have been asking for the whole time. 

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

maybe this is just me trying so hard not to get excited until new music is confirmed, but could she just mean old songs that weren't on the POM setlist before??

Yeah I think it just means she’s switching things up with the set list not that she’s debuting new songs in the show 

18 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Please add Protected, CYM and Outrageous! Remove Crazy and the current Circus act

Crazy is in the medley with Stronger so I don't see her removing that unless she removes both performances. And Circus and IUSA suck but BOM and TOMH are highlights of the show! SP is just okay...

Archived