“I’m adding a couple of new songs in the show”

bbbitchme

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m hoping that it’s a good Revamp. She basically told Mario Kopez the same thing a month or so before POM started back up in 2016. 

Since she didn’t tour for Glory (is this lowkey the Glory tour?) I’m thinking that she may add a few more songs from that album. Kinda like she added more Blackout tracks than Circus ones on the Circus Tour. Who knows...

3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m hoping that it’s a good Revamp. She basically told Mario Kopez the same thing a month or so before POM started back up in 2016. 

Since she didn’t tour for Glory (is this lowkey the Glory tour?) I’m thinking that she may add a few more songs from that album. Kinda like she added more Blackout tracks than Circus ones on the Circus Tour. Who knows...

:umomg: Im already dreaming 

39 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

maybe this is just me trying so hard not to get excited until new music is confirmed, but could she just mean old songs that weren't on the POM setlist before??

That's what everyone should get. There were rumors she hired a new choreographer and that she was still deciding where to put Outrageous. I think a couple songs from Glory like Change Your Mind and maybe Love Me Down may be in since the first is the track everybody loves and the second was rumored she wanted as the second single. Born to Make You Happy is a possibility since it was a hit in the UK. But so far, expecting brand new songs is just too much, lets just keep with her existing catalog

Archived