Gimme More 2007 Rehearshal

ralphcornio

7 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

:katyclown:

Hide contents

tumblr_myxkckBDGi1svi3flo2_500.gif
that’s why you put it as pfp, I see... whatever

Hide contents

That Womanizer performance is a 2008 performance, right? I said a 2009+ performance so it’s not included. :cheese:

Hide contents

anigif_sub-buzz-10798-1496181361-5.gif
Okay the VMA 2016 is great, but there’s no prerecorded vocals for this type of performance and the choreography is less consistent and Britney didn’t had smooth moves unlike the VMA 2007. If you think that’s better than the VMA 2007, bye gurl

Hide contents

tumblr_nevqb8uagK1svi3flo1_250.gif
That Elvis Presley intro is iconic. « It’s Britney ***** » killed the VMA 2016 and whole career of some singers.

Hide contents

U don’t deserve to have Blackout on your username. :ban:

Its my pfp because its iconic :lessons: 

But britney, was a mess :lessons: 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Its my pfp because its iconic :lessons: 

But britney, was a mess :lessons: 

U DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT :howdareyou::howdareyou::howdareyou:

Spoiler

e42dfe7d63071938b63a967c392207b0.gif
How dare u??

Spoiler

0003VKBL8SA2F1T3-C125-F4.jpg
She was gorgeous, how dare u to say she was a mess, compare dat to dat:

britney-spears-megamix-723x419.jpg

Okay it’s aging and she looks awesome in 2016, but she looked better in 2007 obviously

Spoiler

tumblr_nneo2sVEY51qk7scno1_500.gifv

Spoiler

tumblr_nhvcs4SlP51svi3flo1_500.gif
Britney was EXCEPTIONAL because just after a few months after shaving her head and going through this popular breakdown, she gave a 🖕 to everyone with this performance, lazy but killed everything.

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

U DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT :howdareyou::howdareyou::howdareyou:

Hide contents

e42dfe7d63071938b63a967c392207b0.gif
How dare u??

Hide contents

0003VKBL8SA2F1T3-C125-F4.jpg
She was gorgeous, how dare u to say she was a mess, compare dat to dat:

britney-spears-megamix-723x419.jpg

Okay it’s aging and she looks awesome in 2016, but she looked better in 2007 obviously

Hide contents

tumblr_nneo2sVEY51qk7scno1_500.gifv

Hide contents

tumblr_nhvcs4SlP51svi3flo1_500.gif
Britney was EXCEPTIONAL because just after a few months after shaving her head and going through this popular breakdown, she gave a 🖕 to everyone with this performance, lazy but killed everything.

Thats why the performance is iconic :lessons: She gave the media what they wanted, and they ended up looking like fools :lessons:'

But where is the energy? :lessons:

Where is the dancing? :lessons:

Where is the passhun? :lessons:

Couldnt feel it :tiffdrink: 

Sis was out of it because she was forced into the stage :tiffdrink:

Its iconic, but doesnt **** on her post-007 performances, and thou shall deal :tiffdrink:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4zu7t2s6m740

19 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thats why the performance is iconic :lessons: She gave the media what they wanted, and they ended up looking like fools :lessons:'

But where is the energy? :lessons:

Where is the dancing? :lessons:

Where is the passhun? :lessons:

Couldnt feel it :tiffdrink: 

Sis was out of it because she was forced into the stage :tiffdrink:

Its iconic, but doesnt **** on her post-007 performances, and thou shall deal :tiffdrink:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4zu7t2s6m740

But where is the energy? No need energy because she is giving a f*#k to everyone*

Where is the dancing? Lol, that choreography is even more complex and one of the best and complete of the 2010-2018 performances*

I feel it :tiffdrink: *

Sis was out of it because she was forced into the stage :tiffdrink: and finally did it cuz she gave a f*#k*

Its iconic, and does **** on her post-007 performances, and thou shall deal :tiffdrink:*

I corrected your post there were some little mistakes. Glad to know you love the VMA 2007, I couldn’t say better :omgreallyney: 

3 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

But where is the energy? No need energy because she is giving a f*#k to everyone*

Where is the dancing? Lol, that choreography is even more complex and one of the best and complete of the 2010-2018 performances*

I feel it :tiffdrink: *

Sis was out of it because she was forced into the stage :tiffdrink: and finally did it cuz she gave a f*#k*

Its iconic, and does **** on her post-007 performances, and thou shall deal :tiffdrink:*

I corrected your post there were some little mistakes. Glad to know you love the VMA 2007, I couldn’t say better :omgreallyney: 

I was getting confused on whether this post was mine, or yours :orangu: 

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I was getting confused on whether this post was mine, or yours :orangu: 

That was the reason. :uknowit:

Spoiler

tumblr_nwmq8xBWzz1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
I believe that you will like the VMA 2007 the day you will get purified and will be Neyde. :gimmemoar:

Spoiler

And if u still hate on the VMA 2007

Spoiler

You will regret it.

tumblr_na0avtDngE1tj1hoeo1_400.gif

Archived