Britney Spears to perform at US Grand Prix 2018

Sybren

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

More important issue  has she even started rehearsing  :gerlwat: most of her dancers seem to have new jobs now to. 

So if this show is the same which it properly is it’s properly going to be a very watered down more then what we got in europe. So no I hope it’s not filmed. 

it's going to be filmed...i mean it's gonna be a film on the screens of her Apple Music Festival show :evilpatrick:

Hey who is going to formula 1!????

when are u planning to arrive ? What hotel will y’all stay at? Any after parties.? Anyone dressing up for Halloween ? What are y’all plans ?

i will arrive Saturday afternoon and don’t even know what hotel I’m staying in or clubs  or things to do around the area, but I do have my upgrade ticket and can’t wait for the show !!!’

They posted this today:
Guests who wish to queue early for either concert may do so beginning at 3PM Saturday and Sunday in the Circuit's infield across from the Support Paddock. This area will feature quick access to the Festival Lawn and Standing Room Only Upgrade areas of the Super Stage when it opens.

Anyone gone before? Is it competitive to get a good spot?

2 hours ago, b4goodbye said:

They posted this today:
Guests who wish to queue early for either concert may do so beginning at 3PM Saturday and Sunday in the Circuit's infield across from the Support Paddock. This area will feature quick access to the Festival Lawn and Standing Room Only Upgrade areas of the Super Stage when it opens.

Anyone gone before? Is it competitive to get a good spot?

Are you going ? Where did u fine this at?  I never gone but have upgrade for Britney, so hopefully I’ll have good spot

Archived