Britney Spears to perform at US Grand Prix 2018

Sybren

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are going crazy for nothing all over again! I mean those who expect new costumes, NEW SHOW :qtbrit:and so on.... It’s her last POM show, they will not invest anything in this LAST show.... The NEW Show starts in February, new era is coming, so chill.

Majority is so dramatic for nothing, creating expectation and then full on meltdowns .... :nochillbrit:

P.S. We knew since the POM tour dates were announced that the Austin will be the last stop, but it’s been a long break between her last show in Europe and this one in Austin.

1 minute ago, Plaidatlo said:

You guys are going crazy for nothing all over again! I mean those who expect new costumes, NEW SHOW :qtbrit:and so on.... It’s her last POM show, they will not invest anything in this LAST show.... The Show starts in February, new era is coming, so chill.

Majority is so dramatic for nothing, creating expectation and then full on meltdowns .... :nochillbrit:

:checkit::reductive::truthtea:

31 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Does anyone knows anything about Bruno's show? He was supposed to perform yesterday, didn't he?

wMgusag.gif

I want the stage tbh

wMgusag.gif

16 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

When does it start???

how many songs will she perform???

It’s the same as POM. Go to jaefeusz insta story, the band is already having the rehersals, stage looks the same as during European tour:mcwave:

tenor.gif?itemid=8876326

Bye POM. This is our last time together, after what feels like my entire life half a decade we can finally say goodbye and part ways. You've been a f**king torture a pivotal point of our lives and Britney's career. It's only adequate to bid you this kind of farewell

And never come back you piece of ****

Archived