Britney Spears to perform at US Grand Prix 2018

Sybren

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of promo print/billboards around Austin.

It's cold here, around 60-65, wouldnt be surprised if Britney costumes were some of her more conservative POM choices.

Bruno's set was about 1 hr 30 min with encore, so expecting a majority of POM tomorrow. He went on bascially at 8pm, so hopefully Britney is timely tomorrow too.

This event/racetrack is crazy big, so many people. The pit at Bruno was kinda mess, stage is really low, so hoping to be really close to front tomorrow to be able to see.

Bruno had a lot of fireworks, so hoping Brit does too.

Same merch as POM summer stuff in the merch track up by entrance, no "COTA"/Formula One specific Britney merch today like Taylor Swift had (but they did have a Bruno Mars only truck closer in the pit area, so maybe there might be more options tomorrow)

I have really shitty service all over Austin, so probably wont be posting anything till after the concert, but my insta is j0eje0

2 minutes ago, b4goodbye said:

Lots of promo print/billboards around Austin.

It's cold here, around 60-65, wouldnt be surprised if Britney costumes were some of her more conservative POM choices.

Bruno's set was about 1 hr 30 min with encore, so expecting a majority of POM tomorrow. He went on bascially at 8pm, so hopefully Britney is timely tomorrow too.

This event/racetrack is crazy big, so many people. The pit at Bruno was kinda mess, stage is really low, so hoping to be really close to front tomorrow to be able to see.

Bruno had a lot of fireworks, so hoping Brit does too.

Same merch as POM summer stuff in the merch track up by entrance, no "COTA"/Formula One specific Britney merch today like Taylor Swift had (but they did have a Bruno Mars only truck closer in the pit area, so maybe there might be more options tomorrow)

I have really shitty service all over Austin, so probably wont be posting anything till after the concert, but my insta is j0eje0

thanx for the info, have fun! 

3 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

Yes 6 or 7 costume changes...

:tiffanynod: 

britney: "whats uuuup grand prix, It's been a while (since what? performing at grand prix? lo), are you guys ready to break the mf ice? uhm I mean, here's a sneakpeak of domination"   POM starts with a different setlist 

3 hours ago, portrait said:

:tiffanynod: 

britney: "whats uuuup grand prix, It's been a while (since what? performing at grand prix? lo), are you guys ready to break the mf ice? uhm I mean, here's a sneakpeak of domination"   POM starts with a different setlist 

I cant wait to hear her saying its been a while :anxiety:

Archived