Britney Spears to perform at US Grand Prix 2018

Sybren

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven’t decided, I just checked and there are still GA tickets available for $115. I thought the POMT this summer was terrible, but that’s still a really cheap ticket to see Britney (e.g., my ticket for the Liberation Tour was more expensive). And it still is Britney, after all. I’ll probably wind up purchasing tickets at the very last minute. 

5 hours ago, heyitsrance said:

I just moved here a few weeks ago from Dallas actually, & it's great. Green, hilly, & lots of local shops/restaurants - already feels like home. 

Aww yay, I love it. I think I had this weird assumption that everything in middle America was just “white people” and farmland. Pretty terrible of me, I know.

I was actually quite surprised because Austin at least from what I saw in those few short days felt like NYC. It’s pretty diverse and the city felt like one big artsy place. Loved the food choices, Street Art and nightlife.

do you have any suggestions for relocating there?

2 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

Its so random that shes performing there?? I mean the POM tour is over and has been..... why is she performing at such a random standalone event.whats the reason???

Announcement 18th..... Austin performance 21st..... 20th anniversary of BOMT date...the 23rd... :britlol:

Probably got offered good money. 

At least they are not using the same FF pics anymore which seemed they were the only BS pictures the GP assumed existed. :whatitellu:

21 hours ago, heyitsrance said:

My tickets just came in the mail last week - it'll be my first time seeing her! Can't wait. :ahhh:

https://imgur.com/a/UhG5Mtx

Good luck! We know she always puts some extra effort when performing at events where the audience is not only her regular fanbase (BBMAs, Vma's, iHeart, tv aired performances, New Years' Eve, etc.) so hopefully your first time won't be a mess due to her horrible outfits, hair, make up or any other ****!!!! Enjoy it :hiii:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

At least they are not using the same FF pics anymore which seemed they were the only BS pictures the GP assumed existed. :whatitellu:Good luck! We know she always puts some extra effort when performing at events where the audience is not only her regular fanbase (BBMAs, Vma's, iHeart, tv aired performances, New Years' Eve, etc.) so hopefully your first time won't be a mess due to her horrible outfits, hair, make up or any other ****!!!! Enjoy it :hiii:

Thank you! That’s what I’m thinking - regardless I’ll be happy to actually see the show before it wraps up. Still doesn’t feel real yet!

Just a reminder that on the 21 Britney will perform at US Grand Prix for formula 1!
Now does anybody know if it will be broadcasted on tv? I mean the race will probably be right? People who live in the US how has this been shown from previous years? Was the performance on the tv? We need a kickass professional recorded show! I'm excited!   

Archived