Ageless queen paparazzi shot inside the car

Andrew338

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

She looks good here. I'm really hoping that mouth still has a solution, if you cover her mouth, you totally get Primeney. :yasqueen:

I feel like the only reason she got her mouth "done" is because people back in 2012 kept saying she needed a facelift and she took that to heart and now here we are. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Chris Dowling said:

I feel like the only reason she got her mouth "done" is because people back in 2012 kept saying she needed a facelift and she took that to heart and now here we are. 

giphy.gif

I could understand why she did botox and all because people talked a lot about her skin/wrinkles etc.  but lip injections ? What's even the connection with the facelift criticisms? There was no point, same for the nose job tbh.
Plus what she mostly needed, and still does, isbetter and professional makeup and eyebrows. It changes her whole face. No matter amount of botox she can have, she'll always look terrible with raccoon eyes, orange skin , yellow hair and no brows.
I think she should have stopped in 2013. She was fine and still looked like herself when she was all glammed up properly. 

tumblr_mupbeauO021qhtc17o3_250.giftumblr_mupbeauO021qhtc17o4_250.gif

tumblr_mv2wo7zpfC1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

25 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

I could understand why she did botox and all because people talked a lot about her skin/wrinkles etc.  but lip injections ? What's even the connection with the facelift criticisms? There was no point, same for the nose job tbh.
Plus what she mostly needed, and still does, isbetter and professional makeup and eyebrows. It changes her whole face. No matter amount of botox she can have, she'll always look terrible with raccoon eyes, orange skin , yellow hair and no brows.
I think she should have stopped in 2013. She was fine and still looked like herself when she was all glammed up properly. 

tumblr_mupbeauO021qhtc17o3_250.giftumblr_mupbeauO021qhtc17o4_250.gif

tumblr_mv2wo7zpfC1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

She basically changed the nose that made her. Hopefully it will "grow back" since like around X factor it got bigger. Idk. She was a true beauty no matter her flaws. Hopefully one day she realizes that. Early 2013 IMG_4070.thumb.PNG.2ae1b1c55d387839d10367749ce7652d.PNG

Versus late 2013 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Chris Dowling said:

giphy.gif

I could understand that, but who tf was her doctor? I mean, it had to be an ugly hating *****. There's a lot of professionals out there. Look at Kim K, she doesn't look the same, but still so beautiful.  

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Chris Dowling said:

giphy.gif

Well fans constantly critique her and there were lots of threads in the past breaking down what cosmetic procedure she needs to do so I wouldn’t be surprised.

On 2/27/2018 at 5:09 AM, car said:

Primeney is there. Just need those mouth things to wear off and get better makeup. 

think it will??? I surely hope so. What I am afraid of is her doing it again and making that irrevocable mistake and effin her face up completely.

Primarily she should fix that TOOTH!

16 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

I could understand that, but who tf was her doctor? I mean, it had to be an ugly hating *****. There's a lot of professionals out there. Look at Kim K, she doesn't look the same, but still so beautiful.  

Dr Raj Kanodia, the author of the fun stuff as brit calls it

maxresdefault.jpg

5 hours ago, kejotik said:

think it will??? I surely hope so. What I am afraid of is her doing it again and making that irrevocable mistake and effin her face up completely.

Primarily she should fix that TOOTH!

I'm not a plastic surgery expert...i'm just hoping its some sort of filler/botox result. Some people in the forum were saying its not a permanent thing. If it is, I'm gonna be v sad. Her most beautiful asset was her smile. :( Her doctors need to go to hell. 

Archived