Ageless queen paparazzi shot inside the car

Andrew338

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Andrew338 said:

Saying Britney need to get her teeth fixed when she has one of the most famous perfect white smile is ridiculous. @Masyah is a pressed little ***** who has been stalking my profile and downvoting all my posts :tiffcackle:

Having had a look through its profile I can see he is obsessed with her mouth and teeth ****** weirdo :dontlike:

22 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

What ****** tooth? 

Her teeth aren't as straight anymore, is what they're saying, because of one of her front teeth. It's a little crooked now. (Her left, our right.)

britney-spears-attends-the-4th-hollywood

(Ftr, I don't give a ****. But I did spot what they were talking about.)

50 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Her teeth aren't as straight anymore, is what they're saying, because of one of her front teeth. It's a little crooked now. (Her left, our right.)

britney-spears-attends-the-4th-hollywood

(Ftr, I don't give a ****. But I did spot what they were talking about.)

Ok, I see. Thanks for the explanation :sendinglove:

And for not stalking and downvoting me :plzexplain:

I'll never understand the ridicule of her on this forum. She's 36 and beautiful.. I don't see the problem.

Anyone in bad lighting will look bad in photos, these don't do her justice!

I know Britney had braces as a kid, and she probably stopped wearing her retainers. My teeth are shifting even with mine.. It happens!

#stillmyqueen :brit::cinderellaney:

I will say heavy eye-makeup doesn't work in her favor otherwise :milkney:

7 minutes ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

I'll never understand the ridicule of her on this forum. She's 36 and beautiful.. I don't see the problem.

Anyone in bad lighting will look bad in photos, these don't do her justice!

I know Britney had braces as a kid, and she probably stopped wearing her retainers. My teeth are shifting even with mine.. It happens!

#stillmyqueen :brit::cinderellaney:

I will say heavy eye-makeup doesn't work in her favor otherwise :milkney:

Your avatar :jamout: off topic, i know lol, but i can't help it, i love MJ :mjpopcorn:

3 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Saying Britney need to get her teeth fixed when she has one of the most famous perfect white smile is ridiculous. @Masyah is a pressed little ***** who has been stalking my profile and downvoting all my posts :tiffcackle:

Having had a look through its profile I can see he is obsessed with her mouth and teeth ****** weirdo :dontlike:

***** please, I downvoted a comment of yours by accident and suddenly I get notifications that old posts of mine were down voted by you . Grow up 

Britney’s smile was her best feature whether you want to admit it or not but she has ruined her old smile. Lip fillers and smoking and god knows what else has ruined what used to be one of the nicest and sweetest smiles on anyone. 

Archived