Russian speech in the Hold It Against Me music video

DaddyNotaFool

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soviet Union was one of the leading in space thing so one of the main language when u see something falling from the sky is Russian..

”We have done in space” thing is followed “it something strange” thing.. totally fits when you suddenly notice something unusual or something falling from the sky lol.. I think other languages should translated in that way too (I don’t even recognise them)..

on the second thing “did wishes come true” maybe referred to a military speech but it’s after when britney raised Ki the video and after right after the end of that verse she starting to fall ( literally fall OR fall in the public eyes.. so the wishes that are coming true maybe as britneys as other ones who evidence her landing on earth)

It’s a really video for digging in.. especially when video is always changing like every 1.5 second.. I watched once in a slow version and saw so many things I didn’t noticed before lol.. 

the most underrated video of hers

Archived