Russian speech in the Hold It Against Me music video

DaddyNotaFool

Did you know that there is a Russian speech in the Hold It Against Me music video? :idkney:  I translated for you these few sentences. Do you think they mean something, or are they just random phrases? :calculating:

0:01 Здесь у нас в космосе всё... очень необычно. (Here in space everything is... very unusual.)  :groovin:

0:11 Сейчас я вам кое-что покажу. (Now I'll show you something.) :gimmemoar:

1:39 Пожелания сбылись? (Wishes came true?)  :angietea:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

she had a few ok moments though

and looked 12 at the VMAs :wigsnatched:

She looked nice at the VMAs but she's looked 10 times better than that during other eras. I'm not saying she looked a mess all the while during the Femme Fatale era but she has always managed to look better during every era before and after.

• 2 years later...
On 1/30/2018 at 10:02 PM, DaddyNotaFool said:

Did you know that there is a Russian speech in the Hold It Against Me music video? :idkney:  I translated for you these few sentences. Do you think they mean something, or are they just random phrases? :calculating:

0:01 Здесь у нас в космосе всё... очень необычно. (Here in space everything is... very unusual.)  :groovin:

0:11 Сейчас я вам кое-что покажу. (Now I'll show you something.) :gimmemoar:

1:39 Пожелания сбылись? (Wishes came true?)  :angietea:

I still don't understand why they chose Russian.

Archived