ANTWERP 2018: URGENT INFO!

Alex_1991

2 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

I did, but then it goes to the regular site and it doesnt give the option to buy the tix. How did people even find that presale website?

Someone in this thread received an email from teleticketservice saying the presale starts today at some hour (i don't know the hour the email said) and that email contained the presale website. You can read it in the page 2 or 3 in this thread.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Louis said:

Do you have the obligation to pay your reservation? Cause I want to see if there will be better seats during the general sales

I think so, first of all you have to choose how many tickets you want and which type, then it appears the block and the row but if you wanna reserve it you have to pay for it. Idk if that's what you wanna know :umsaywhat:

51 minutes ago, YouBetterSingBitch said:

See you there :kyliecry:

I think we should do a WhatsApp group for the concert. People from London concert have one...

HAHAHA I LOGGED IN FOR THAT WHATSAPP GROUP I WAS SOO JEALOUS OF THE OTHERS! :tiffcackle:
HOW DO WE DO THIS???? :omgreallyney: FLOP GREECE EVERYONE IS USING VIBER HERE!!:imok:

1 minute ago, YouBetterSingBitch said:

Yes, I just did log out and then log in and I'm logged in and I still have my ticket. Try the option "Forgot your password?"

I needed to register to buy the tickets and I got an email to change my password (that I never registered) and I never got an email with the login and password information. How can I know what my login is?

2 hours ago, Jill Valenqueen said:

Im gonna wait for a few days in case they put on more dates (Paris :bang:) then I'll choose Antwerp or London 

Same! I live in Brussels and I cannot believe there is a show in Antwerp but not in the capital city.

If no new date is added, well... I will tell myself that Piece of Me is too expensive for a lip-syncing concert anyway*. :gloria:

*Which is kind of true. :queenie:

2 minutes ago, Buttercup said:

I needed to register to buy the tickets and I got an email to change my password (that I never registered) and I never got an email with the login and password information. How can I know what my login is?

I don't have an email with that data either. You didn't use any password? Your username is the email which you registered with.

Archived