• Last Reply
27 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I'm in the upper left orange block THE ONE CLOSEST TO THE STAGE

I AM DYING

WHAT

IS

AIRRRRRRRRRRR

:kyliecry::kyliecry::kyliecry::kyliecry::kyliecry:

That's nice :) How can you know in which block you are on the pic ? Because I did not know when I booked. I just got the block and row informations, but there was no map.

4 minutes ago, Harlow said:

That's nice :) How can you know in which block you are on the pic ? Because I did not know when I booked. I just got the block and row informations, but there was no map.

theres a map. just typ down ib google "sportpaleis floorplan" and the first pic is the regular one with the numbers. 153 is literally the first block available so that figures where I am seated, there is no mistaking

GUYS I am freaking out! I have not seen Brit on stage since the FF tour and I honestly can't handle my excitement! I am so scared I won't see well enough! Did I **** up by getting early entry golden circle? Should I get a seated spot so I can see all of it? HELP

13 minutes ago, Harlow said:

Did you take Golden Circle standing?

Because this ticket hasnt number o block .

6 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Nah I think it's just the name of the thing they use for card payment.

A question , the ticket will send 4 weeks before the show??

Un the email the say this

For the majority of events taking place after July 2016 (consult the info page of the event for more details) Tele Ticket Service will send the tickets at the earliest 4 weeks before the event. The main reason for this measure is the fight against ticketingfraud and the black market. By delivering the tickets only 4 weeks before the event, resale at extremely high prices on the black market is being impeded.

3 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Yep got the same, even though I selected e-tickets.

They're doing that to avoid resellers :yaknow: 

I selected e-tickets too

I hate wait :gross:

1 minute ago, nakedsoldier said:

https://www.teleticketservice.com/en/tickets/2017-2018/britney-spears-piece-of-me-presale

Is that website even legit? Im afraid to buy my tickets and get scammed

It is, if you go to britneyspears.com/events and click to buy tickets for Belgium ( http://britney.lk/POMbelgium ), that's the site where the URL goes. Also, the websites that start with https are usually legit.

Archived