ANTWERP 2018: URGENT INFO!

Alex_1991

4 minutes ago, YouBetterSingBitch said:

I don't have an email with that data either. You didn't use any password? Your username is the email which you registered with.

Oh thank you!!!!!! I checked the FAQ and they saif they would send an email with login/password after registration but I never got the email. And they said that the login is a combination of your name and random numbers, but in fact it is the email address. Thank you so much for helping out :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Buttercup said:

Oh thank you!!!!!! I checked the FAQ and they saif they would send an email with login/password after registration but I never got the email. And they said that the login is a combination of your name and random numbers, but in fact it is the email address. Thank you so much for helping out :)

You're welcome sweetie :sendinglove:

Β 

11 minutes ago, Wouszz said:

YAAYY!! GOT M&G TIX & GC STANDING!! Β :kyliecry::kyliecry::kyliecry:

Congrats!! See you there :)

49 minutes ago, JKW said:

************ its already been sold out and I dont haveΒ  ticket. :sobbing:

Β 

18 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

OMG I Hope It not to be sold out before I have money enough to buy ItΒ :anxiety:, If It is that would be a tragedy, how many tickets have been released today?

Β 

All the golden circle tickets and the cheapest tickets have been sold out 2 hours in.

I have two extra golden circle tickets that I will be offering through exhale and facebook a few weeks (maybe a month) before the show.

7 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Β 

Β 

All the golden circle tickets and the cheapest tickets have been sold out 2 hours in.

I have two extra golden circle tickets that I will be offering through exhale and facebook a few weeks (maybe a month) before the show.

All of them? That's insane in hardly a few hours, everybody saying she is flop gave me some confidence to have ticketsΒ :embarrassney:

Just now, EzekielJean said:

All of them? That's insane in hardly a few hours, everybody saying she is flop gave me some confidence to have ticketsΒ :embarrassney:

Yeah it seems that way, only tickets available are the mid-sections so higher up in the arena or further in the back.

I see a lot of people from the Netherlands and France are also attending so that's why it's going fast I think.

52 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

In norway we had a presale yesterday and it sold out so quick I didn't manage to get any. Today I managed to get golden circle tickets when the sale began, and it sold out 5 minutes later:anxiety:Β I was shaking! I also thought she was a flop in my country, but sis you got to be quick!

50 minutes ago, wut said:

In norway we had a presale yesterday and it sold out so quick I didn't manage to get any. Today I managed to get golden circle tickets when the sale began, and it sold out 5 minutes later:anxiety:Β I was shaking! I also thought she was a flop in my country, but sis you got to be quick!

Lucky you! I wont be able to get money enough until april or may, I'm afraid I wont get any ticketΒ :embarrassney:

Archived