ANTWERP 2018: URGENT INFO!

Alex_1991

I go for early entry - Golden Circle 

I don't want to be dissapointed by M&G (too scared to have this kind of pic for the price)

Spoiler

meetgreet-omg-wtf-britney-justno.jpg

I wanted the Backstage upgrade but the ticket isn't in the package, WTF :girlwhat:
There's no guaranty that you have early entry with it and not in the Golden Circle (or you have to buy early entry + backstage... no thanks, I'm not rich). .

I could try to join TeleTicketService (customer service) to ask information, but they never answer when you try to call/mail them (i bought tickets for another singer but delivery adress wasn't correct and it took 3 months to find a solution) . I hate them but if you want to see international singer,s/band you have no choice (or with Fnac but this is always shitty place in balcony or worse : standing ticket behind balcony seats) :4music: 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Oliver T said:

let's not pretend French people crowding Belgian shows and arenas is a pattern honey, more like the other way around :sendinglove:

I still do not get why there are no French shows scheduled! And why no show in Brussels? :juggingu:

5 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

as i literally said "vice versa would count as well". I'd never go to france anyways, hate the country:gross:

And you are Belgian? :jfallonlol:

I mean, I love Belgium, I currently live here but the country is not as nice as France landscape and weather-wise.

Let's not even start with the administrative ****. I have been trying to open a bank account for 2 weeks in Belgium and they keep asking me new papers. By the way, only in Belgium online banks ask you to send documents by the post. Such a mess.

And Belgium has the worst tax-system for poor people. By earning the minimum salary, you already reach the 40% tax group. France is like a tax heaven compared to Belgium.

:juggingu:

(And you have the worst Internet and phone subscription plans of the whole European Union, this is ridiculous).

So take it down a notch.  :lessons:

Spoiler

Thanks a lot, I needed some Belgium-bashing. I love this country, but there are so many stupid things going on that I needed to get that off my chest. :queenflopga:

9 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

I still do not get why there are no French shows scheduled! And why no show in Brussels? :juggingu:

And you are Belgian? :jfallonlol:

I mean, I love Belgium, I currently live here but the country is not as nice as France landscape and weather-wise.

Let's not even start with the administrative ****. I have been trying to open a bank account for 2 weeks in Belgium and they keep asking me new papers. By the way, only in Belgium online banks ask you to send documents by the post. Such a mess.

And Belgium has the worst tax-system for poor people. By earning the minimum salary, you already reach the 40% tax group. France is like a tax heaven compared to Belgium.

:juggingu:

(And you have the worst Internet and phone subscription plans of the whole European Union, this is ridiculous).

So take it down a notch.  :lessons:

LOL, I am Belgian born and raised and living there and your description is 100% accurate AF.

I went to see the Circus tour in Paris because I had a booked vacation on the Antwerp day and I was very gratefull I could attend. Any French fans are welcome in Antwerp if you have any questions concerning translation or ticket sales feel free to message me.

28 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

On teleticket? Weird :/ 

The the website was really slow, it took me a good 10-15 minutes to access to the sales pages :yaknow: 

I have just registered and there is nowhere I can buy the tickets...! :/ Can somebody help us?? I don't want to end up paying in Pounds! London air tix are quite expensive during the summer!

3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Guys if i joined that tour club thing how can i do? i don't understand  s--t

They e-mailed you the link, just click "tickets"

M&G's and early entry's are already sold out, the site blocked and many people including me couldn't get one.

Now I have a regular golden circle ticket and I'm crying 

Edit: I got to buy a early entry after all ! :hype: 

Archived