This could have been a Toxic-level CLASSIC

kami

I can’t believe this girl really had THE Imogen Heap, Robyn and Guy Sigsworth make a song for her only to release it as a B-side :kidcries: 

This song was SO **** and ahead of its time! I have a theory that if she had released it as a single, whether it was a stand alone or released as a part of Blackout, it would have been such a SMASH especially in Europe. The video would have been full of religious references ala Madonna before old girl Stefani did it in 2010 and she could have worn a midnight blue latex nun outfit and it would become an iconic costume of hers along with the aeroplane trolley dolly, slutty school girl and red latex gimp bodysuit looks :gloria:

“Oh my God” and “Do you like this?” would have been so ICONIQUE a long with “It’s Britney, *****” and “It’s been a while” :gloria:

Imagine what the choreography would have looked like :gloria:

Does anyone know if she did anything else with Imogod Heap?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ATWK said:

It's horrible and the worst song on the Chaotic EP. :whitney:

Now this could've been a classic:

Imagine a hot, misterious video for it. :wendycry:

could not agree more. The older I get the more I play it after 14 years and I realize what a ******* wasted gem it is. I mean, this whole revival now is outta context: she should have released this as the 4th single (although initially considered for the fist one) instead of Outrageous and she would not have injured the knee... Sad...

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I don’t think what you’re describing is something that Britney would be on board with. Lol. If anything we would get a music video ala Onyx Hotel with her in lingerie or in a see through bathtub.

Why? :ineedthetruth: She dressed up in that red catsuit in OIDIA video, and of course she did the Toxic air hostess... why not a **** nun?

If you’re saying she wouldn’t have done it for religious reasons, then...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVEFz7C10P8sT59qFm7bY

Even this look and this image would have been cute for an OTYN video, but maybe with some flashes of colour here and there a long with the more subdued, black and white colour scheme, like in Gimme More video.

2 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

It's screaming 90s... What are you thinking?

Reminds me of this song because of the background high xylophone tones

And the ambient theme in the middle of the song is so out of place place

A reach, that song sounds nothing Over To Godney Now  :leaving: And the ambient intro and bridge is what makes it so unique. It’s not out of place it CONTRASTS with the heavy dance verses and chorus and Imogen’s background vocals in the ambient section are BEAUTIFULLL :lemmetellu:

Archived