Which era are you living on your own life?

Guest riccus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve just come out of my BOMT era at sixth form, moved into my OIDIA era for a little while and now I think I’m going into either a Britney era or a Blackout era. I got a new job, puppy, kitten and house in the space of a month. This could be a Britney-Esque rebranding of my image or a Blackout era life disaster.

Although, this could possible be an X Factor era where I’m awkward, socially anxious and just wanna go home to my babies all the time. 

You’ll have to wait and see :imok:

4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm having an existential crisis right now... Blackout? Idk... :umsaywhat: 

Actually no, I take it back - FF all the way! I'm sad, I hate everyone and I don't want to do ANYTHING. :anxiety:

same... FF like nothing brings me joy. I'm just like living my day to day live but there's no passion or enthusiasm for anything.

like my job is going really well but I hate it and idk how much longer I can hang. I don't want a BJ era but also not a blackout one

6 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

same... FF like nothing brings me joy. I'm just like living my day to day live but there's no passion or enthusiasm for anything.

like my job is going really well but I hate it and idk how much longer I can hang. I don't want a BJ era but also not a blackout one

Same. I think for me it's a bit more reasonable though, I'm buried in schoolwork and I'm miserable during my senior year because I have no idea what I want to do after. I've tried doing "career tests" but I can't answer a single question because I don't like anything... It's quite paradoxal tbh. :yesokay: If I could win a Guinness world record for procrastinating, OOOH BOOOY... :nopingout: 

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Same. I think for me it's a bit more reasonable though, I'm buried in schoolwork and I'm miserable during my senior year because I have no idea what I want to do after. I've tried doing "career tests" but I can't answer a single question because I don't like anything... It's quite paradoxal tbh. :yesokay: If I could win a Guinness world record for procrastinating, OOOH BOOOY... :nopingout: 

Have you considered taking a gap year? It might help you figure out what you want to do after career/studywise :) 

6 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

right in the middle of the Britney Era :bigkiss:

growing out of being a teenager, I'm turning 20 soon, taking on more responsibilities and trying to figure out what to do for the future and how to be an adult :soyeah: while also experimenting with clubbing, partying, and becoming (well trying) more ******** active giphy.gif

but overall just finding my confidence tumblr_nwxxji3YIR1us5kgqo3_500.gif

Yes gurl Im the same age and going through the same exact stuff

giphy.gif

Archived