This is the peak of her personality

Guest riccus

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope she is happy.

It breaks my heart to see her personality issues... I honestly don't get how her personality changes so much from time to time. But the current one is the one that troubles me... suddenly she indeed starting acting like a child. My guess is that, as she is so dedicated to her boys and niece, she gets that childish behaviour from when her role with them.

But that would not explain the faces she makes on stage, how she acts in some interviews, etc. I think there is something we don't really know and sadly we'll only hear when she dies and then they release "The real story of Britney" to keep milking her name.

I love her and the fact that she continues powering through it is what makes me be here <3

4 hours ago, riccus said:

so open , charming , down to earth, classy , funny and itgives you the feeling that she'snothiding anything. :kyliecry: 

Seems more like she's doing a skit closer to the Mickey Mouse Club than this being her real personality.

Seriously thought, she always seemed like she'd drank about 10 too many energy drinks during this era. To me, this didn't seem like the "real her." It was a high octane version.

It's not that it is her peak or the realest of her personality, it's just that she had just gone through a hard year after the JT break up, her parents divorced, and she was becoming a woman. She started being so much more open as a way of feeling free and more adult. :verycool:

Many fans shade the "Brave New Girl" song but when I listen to it, it gets me in the mood of feeling free, liberated and more fun since that track pretty much sums up what the ITZ era was like, so sassy, ******, risky, fun, raunchy (as Brit herself said) and energetic. :groovin:

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

The more likely reason is she has severe bipolar or something of that sort and they have to keep changing her medicine which changes her personality. 

Yes, I agree completely. But the idea that she had a portion of her prefrontal cortex scooped out through her eyeball, an antiquated and brutal operation that left people mute, drooling shells of human beings, is absolutely absurd. In fact, the very last known lobotomy performed in the US ended in the patient's death. And they've been outlawed for decades in numerous countries. The suggestion was just too stupid for me to ignore. 

8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yes, I agree completely. But the idea that she had a portion of her prefrontal cortex scooped out through her eyeball, an antiquated and brutal operation that left people mute, drooling shells of human beings, is absolutely absurd. In fact, the very last known lobotomy performed in the US ended in the patient's death. And they've been outlawed for decades in numerous countries. The suggestion was just too stupid for me to ignore. 

I don't even think it's funny to joke about. Chelsea Handler used to joke about that every time Britney was mentioned on her show. How is that funny? That's ****** Up. 

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't even think it's funny to joke about. Chelsea Handler used to joke about that every time Britney was mentioned on her show. How is that funny? That's ****** Up. 

I agree, it's not funny. It further stigmatizes the millions of people suffering from mental illness by falsely equating a disorder and the psychotropics necessary to manage its symptoms with a lack of intelligence or personality.

Archived