We'll find a way to miss POM

ovoxo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, daniel_essr said:

Despite the blatant lip-synching, the atrocious wigs/costumes and laziness/mannerisms that strikes sometimes, since 2016 we FINALLY have a HOT *** Britney who dances again most of the time with passion, energy and attitude. I'll forever appreciate POM for that.

This Britney was only there for a small amount of time. This is not the Britney that does POM in 2017. Also, hate the FF tour all you want, but at least it was more theatrical than POM. 

8 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

This Britney was only there for a small amount of time. This is not the Britney that does POM in 2017. Also, hate the FF tour all you want, but at least it was more theatrical than POM. 

I don't hate the FFT at all. In fact, I don't hate any of her tours/shows. I just think that POM is far better, especially when it comes to her as a performer. It didn't seem that Britney was totally ok during 2011 and somehow during POM we started seeing what I posted above.

And this is Britney performing a few days ago. Still great imo.

On 11/15/2017 at 12:44 AM, Britneyisfire said:

That Britney was there from the Summer for 2015 through to the late 2016, that's a year and a half. 2017 Britney isn't dancing as much, but her energy is there. 

Femme Fatale tour had production but it was only to cover that Britney was incredibly lacking as a performer, I mean really? They put her in a basket for 2 minutes at one point. 

Archived