We'll find a way to miss POM

ovoxo

48 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

as much as this thread is filled with POM dislike, lets not pretend that Britney rehearsing POM excuses the fact that her and her label scrapped songs she recorded a year before with big producers, over Will.I.am tripe that Britney for the most part didn't bother to sing on. 

There are reasons why I dislike Piece of Me, but that's not one of them.

1. I hate POM because it is Britney's #1 priority and her excuse to keep promoting the same setlist with no changes at all. I wouldn't mind if she did a residency for the rest of her career if she clearly separated her album promotion plan and the Vegas things. They are too different things. We've got (so far) two albums completely ignored that (whether they are good or not) could have given us great singles and could have been well promoted and actually could have indirectly promoted the POM show since #1 singles and albums would gain attention but no their ****** logic dictates them to **** things up so that they can work less and still gain well enoug 

2. The Britney Jean low quality has nothing to do with it. They could have easily re- take some of her previous recordings where she ACTUALLY SANG and add some EDM details, at least that would have been better than bring someone to the project to pretend she's Britney. 

WB, Perfume, Now that I found you, Til it's gone Hold on tight, Don't cry could have been good singles that would have worked well with a proper treatment. They didn't have to be high budget MV since the songs are catchy enough and the ballads were good for themselves. But no, they choose to throw it to trash and forget about it as if it never existed, yes, INCLUDING BRITNEY :beyfedup:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'll wait for that day, along with the day people start to praise Britney Jean :lessons:

Im one of those that think it has some good songs (and I still listen to them) and single potential tracks. The album as an overall is cheap AF but some tracks are great. I even listen more to some BJ songs than the entire Glory album tbh :verycool:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Im one of those that think it has some good songs (and I still listen to them) and single potential tracks. The album as an overall is cheap AF but some tracks are great. I even listen more to some BJ songs than the entire Glory album tbh :verycool:

Well, I think Glory is better, but BJ is great, or at least definitely not as bad as people try to make it seem.

48 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I think Glory is better, but BJ is great, or at least definitely not as bad as people try to make it seem.

Yes, it's better ofc, Britney's involment is obvious but BJ had good tracks that could have been singles and help the BJ era to be more exciting and promote her Vegas show along with her new music. She might or might not have done good numbers but at least as a fan it is more rewarding to see your idol doing something with her current material than doing nothing and act as if it doesn't exist. That's my point. The same goes for Glory. But no, we're talking about Britney and Larry, they love doing the minimum. :sassybrit:

POM was very convenient for me. I could just take PTO and fly out when I wanted because she had so many shows and get a VIP seat easy. With a tour I have to hope she doesn’t come at a bad time. I also happen to hate the (formerly known as) Verizon center. I probably won’t get as great seats because they get sold for scalping so fast.. But I understand that for you international fans this is the worst. It’d be so expensive to fly over and then getting the travel visa is another hurdle. :/

Hopefully there’s something that can benefit everyone. 

1 hour ago, soeffnperf said:

POM was very convenient for me. I could just take PTO and fly out when I wanted because she had so many shows and get a VIP seat easy. With a tour I have to hope she doesn’t come at a bad time. I also happen to hate the (formerly known as) Verizon center. I probably won’t get as great seats because they get sold for scalping so fast.. But I understand that for you international fans this is the worst. It’d be so expensive to fly over and then getting the travel visa is another hurdle. :/

Hopefully there’s something that can benefit everyone. 

R u in d.c.

11 hours ago, Million Billion said:

1. I hate POM because it is Britney's #1 priority and her excuse to keep promoting the same setlist with no changes at all. I wouldn't mind if she did a residency for the rest of her career if she clearly separated her album promotion plan and the Vegas things. They are too different things. We've got (so far) two albums completely ignored that (whether they are good or not) could have given us great singles and could have been well promoted and actually could have indirectly promoted the POM show since #1 singles and albums would gain attention but no their ****** logic dictates them to **** things up so that they can work less and still gain well enoug 

2. The Britney Jean low quality has nothing to do with it. They could have easily re- take some of her previous recordings where she ACTUALLY SANG and add some EDM details, at least that would have been better than bring someone to the project to pretend she's Britney. 

WB, Perfume, Now that I found you, Til it's gone Hold on tight, Don't cry could have been good singles that would have worked well with a proper treatment. They didn't have to be high budget MV since the songs are catchy enough and the ballads were good for themselves. But no, they choose to throw it to trash and forget about it as if it never existed, yes, INCLUDING BRITNEY :beyfedup:

1. I agree with that point, for Glory it was unacceptable.

2. BJ's low quality has everything to do with it. Why would Team Britney promote singles knowing they wouldn't do well, and could do more damage? POM did become the talking point of the BJ era, but that's because they could barely talk about the album in a positive light.

3. Work ***** was a moderate hit, and has become a staple Britney song (even though she's barely on it), but fans were disappointed by it, and it didn't do incredibly well for a lead single. Now that I found you wouldn't have done well. HOT and Don't Cry wouldn't either, the GP arent here for Britney ballads. They threw them in thrash because they had the potential to do more damage than good, like the Alien No Autotune leak. Its literally why BJ was paid dust, also, the songs didn't get proper treatment, what makes you think team Britney would've treated them better?

On 11/12/2017 at 4:25 PM, Million Billion said:

dont forget about the good sis tik tik boom :comingthru:

one of the only pop/hip-hop hybrids of 2013 that didn't sound like a try-hard mess :byebitch:

A lot of the Army are guilty of this tbh 

Glorifying the olden days that they used to hate on :nopingout:

But not me :nopingout:

Femme Fatale is still trash, BJ will always be an ugly stain in her career, and the only good thing about the Circus tour were the outfits and overall production, Britney was... subpar.

Britney hasn't been delivering performance-wise for more than a decade and I don't forget :imok:

I do admit that I will miss her being "active" (and I use that word loosely)

When POM's done, she's gonna go back to her usual day-to-day life, going to Starbucks and Target, and we won't hear from her as regularly as we do now from IG POM videos

But RIP to you POM, you won't be missed :sendinglove:

Archived