Jamie Lynn Mentioned in Tragic Emerging *** Scandal

ITZFFGL

Dan Schneider is a former actor and producer at Nickelodeon. He is responsible for nearly every one of their biggest successes in the last 20 years. Schneider has produced and written the shows that have given us breakout stars like Arianna Grande, Amanda Bynes and Victoria Justice.

Schneider has also been the subject of some very disturbing and consistent rumors for years. One need only search his name on the internet to find pretty damning rumors about him going back years. There are stories of his foot fetishes and how he acts them out on young extras alone in his office. There are stories about his relationships with his underage teenage stars and how they led to spin-off shows for the girls or blacklisting for those who didn’t participate.

If Schneider is the monster people seem to believe he is, some things do fall into place. Jamie Lynn Spears was on track to eclipse her older sister in fame when she dropped out of Hollywood in “disgrace” because of her unplanned pregnancy. To this day she has never said a word about the real father of her child (and kudos to her for bringing her baby into the world).

Full article: The Next Big Hollywood *** Scandal is Already Breaking... at Nickelodeon https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-***-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/

This article is so disturbing!!! Did you guys know anything about this? I faintly remember tabloids claiming that Casey was not the real father, but I'm sure we all assumed it was just tabloids being tabloids, right? All this stuff coming out is so gross.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have, there were rumors that he got her pregnant. I’m sure you can find some old threads about it on other sites if you look it up. They even post side by side comparisons of Dan and Jamie Lynn’s daughter.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/dan-schneider-the-creator-of-shows-like-victoria-j-29393475/

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/nickelodeon-and-dan-schneider-and-general-kids-channel-creepiness.304/

hollywood is ****** up taking advantage of kids and sexualising them, britney being a prime example. its been going on for decades and as much as it saddens me to hear of all these revelations i hope the naming & shaming puts a stop to this abuse. its been going on for too long

Let's hope and pray this is false, i've heard rumors for years abt his foot fetish and stuff (he's done pretty much everything from amanda show, drake and josh, victorious, icarly, what i like abt you etc.) uh....I refuse. If he indeed is a creep, I hope he never did anything ****** to Jamie. That would make me throw up bc I grew up loving all those old Nick shows, and that's disgusting. :flawlessbye::flawlessbye:

When will the truth come out about Jamie Spears? Something very off about him. I've always had suspicions. I believe the family keep quiet, but it would explain a lot about Britney if something did happen during her earlier years. I hate to say it, but his control over Britney started long ago and continues to this day. It's not for her benefit, that's for sure :lemmetellu:

yea i've heard rumors about him. idk if he's maddie's biological father tho, rather i hope not. i do hope that the stories about him are not true. i also heard that, mind you this is just a rumor, jamie lynn was one of his victims and her parents and agent know but they were paid off to keep quiet.  again, i really hope it all isn't true

Archived