Brit's Intimate Line

ifuseekamy_

Another flop idea that just didn't work... :nochillbrit:

She should put her voice in a Disney animated film, that'd be different, funny and popular for her image :lemmetellu:

or create a restaurant chain ("Britney's kitchen" or something much better than that) where food and beverages have the name of her songs :urite:

E.g. "Oh I'd like a baby one more time burger, with Toxic Pop with no ice please and a Crazy vanilla"

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a matching bra and pants for my friend on her birthday and she said it’s her most favourite thing to wear, for the style and comfort, and she isn’t a really big britney fan, it’s so sad the line didn’t do better as I think it was really different and unique. 

I also bought sleepwear for that friend and another and they love it

I'm not a bra expert lol but I think they made it so exclusive that nobody could really buy it, not because of the prices necessarily, because as far as I remember, they had all kinds of prices. I think they should've made the line available at department stores like Kohl's or Macy's or even Target or so. It had the potential to become her next big business, because she was really "passionate about it" and I'm sure she would've kept releasing more and more lines till there was no more flowers to name the collections upon.

10 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I feel like my whole life is stuck in the early 2000s lol 

OMG same.. I'm like its 2017 :girlwhat: I thrive for it to be like that again.. :yesplease:  Her intimate line was pretty, really pastel colors. I never bought anything, I wanted to because it was Britney but I have to try every bra on.. Unfortunately I have big ***** lol and Walmart bras won't do it for me so I'm spending $$ either way. I sorry Britney's line :flop:

• Super Mods
On 11/3/2017 at 7:31 AM, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not a bra expert lol but I think they made it so exclusive that nobody could really buy it, not because of the prices necessarily, because as far as I remember, they had all kinds of prices. I think they should've made the line available at department stores like Kohl's or Macy's or even Target or so. It had the potential to become her next big business, because she was really "passionate about it" and I'm sure she would've kept releasing more and more lines till there was no more flowers to name the collections upon.

Yeah if they treated it like her fragrances then it would’ve been successful because it doesn’t look bad. I’m sure she was passionate about it but I think she didn’t want to commit to it and have to do it every season. She should’ve just done a capsule collection like she did with Candies and just hopped on a brand to do it limited. Maybe like H&M or something. 

I actually liked her intimate line, but I never got the chance to get any for myself. By the time I remembered and had the money, it'd been discontinued. :( But I feel you about not being able to buy bras from VS; I learned at a very early age that their stuff is made for women who have virtually no breasts, or very tiny cup sizes. (No offense to anyone who can get bras there; I'm actually very envious because they look so good, and people with bigger chests are left with ugly bras as their only choice, usually.)

On 11/3/2017 at 12:45 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

I go through the struggles of finding good bottoms, if that’s any consolation prize. :yesokay:

My waist is smaller than my thighs so I have trouble finding pants or shorts that can sit on my waist and are comfortable for my legs. If it wasn’t for American Eagle’s new Extreme Flex line that has spandex woven in, I would not be ok. :pieceofwhat:

I'll be your bottom? :mattafact:

On 03/11/2017 at 5:50 AM, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I have to say the collection looked beautiful and the materials high quality and expensive. :slayney: That hair care products line she got a while ago tho, ew. Everything looked like toys for little girls. :tiffcackle:

On 03/11/2017 at 6:09 AM, ifuseekamy_ said:

kind of wishing I had a Britney Spears hairdryer :tiffcackle:

On 03/11/2017 at 6:55 AM, brintyjoan said:

Thats for Lidl :orangu: I got the hairbrush a few years ago and Im still proud of it :urite:

051.JPG

I bought 1 hair-dryer and 2 brushes (for my sister). The hair-dryer does perfectly the job for the price (something like €13) and I wish I would have bought 2 or 3 of them. :crying1:

Archived