Brit's Intimate Line

ifuseekamy_

Has anyone bought stuff from Brit's intimate line?

I came across some of the stuff on clearance on a website called Shapewear from Brit's intimate collection. Unfortunately it was only bras, no matching sets or anything but I have been having trouble finding bras that fit me properly literally since I was old enough to wear them & its been depressing :crying11: I'm telling you I was like one step away from ordering grandma bras off of Amazon at 27 years old. 

Bras from VS are usually cut out too much and don't have enough coverage for me. As I was in the process of throwing out the majority of my bras I figured what the heck....I'll give these bras a try.....they were all on clearance for around $20 a piece. I ordered like 5 of them half expecting them to not fight right when they got here and they all came today & omg these are actually going to save my life & they are so cute, fit way better than the bras do from VS but I think the quality is actually better than many bras I've purchased from them. The only thing I wish is that you could adjust the straps because you can't but  :crying2:  I have to order whatever else they have left. Does anyone know if this collection flopped because of lack of promotion or what?

Our girl came through for me :tiffcackle:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was just a limited thing. She had a few lines but they didn’t sell as well as say her perfumes have. So they discontinued them I bet.

I’m glad they were able to fit you well though! I remember Britney doing the interviews for the line and she said she wanted women of all different measurements to be able to feel comfortable and confident in her line.

27 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It was just a limited thing. She had a few lines but they didn’t sell as well as say her perfumes have. So they discontinued them I bet.

I’m glad they were able to fit you well though! I remember Britney doing the interviews for the line and she said she wanted women of all different measurements to be able to feel comfortable and confident in her line.

Thank you! I have decided to order whatever they have left on this site..... luckily you will never have to go through the struggles of finding the perfect bra :crying11:

3 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Thank you! I have decided to order whatever they have left on this site..... luckily you will never have to go through the struggles of finding the perfect bra :crying11:

I go through the struggles of finding good bottoms, if that’s any consolation prize. :yesokay:

My waist is smaller than my thighs so I have trouble finding pants or shorts that can sit on my waist and are comfortable for my legs. If it wasn’t for American Eagle’s new Extreme Flex line that has spandex woven in, I would not be ok. :pieceofwhat:

1 hour ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I have to say the collection looked beautiful and the materials high quality and expensive. :slayney: That hair care products line she got a while ago tho, ew. Everything looked like toys for little girls. :tiffcackle:

I'm not even hesitating blowing like $250 on bras and getting whatever they have left.........the most logical thing to do after just spending a ton on a trip to Vegas.......but I've spent wayyyyyyy more than that over the years on bras from VS  that never fit me right so it's cool. Time for me to work *****!

& on her hair product line: True confessions of a flop fan exposed : Never knew anything about this but am looking it up now & kind of wishing I had a Britney Spears hairdryer :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I have to say the collection looked beautiful and the materials high quality and expensive. :slayney: That hair care products line she got a while ago tho, ew. Everything looked like toys for little girls. :tiffcackle:

Thats for Lidl :orangu: I got the hairbrush a few years ago and Im still proud of it :urite:

051.JPG

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think the line flopped but it's good you like the stuff. 

I don't think I could buy bras online because they all fit so different 

I never thought I would have been able to either! But I have been consistently the same size for years the problem I usually run into is the cut of the bras are too low and I am constantly adjusting them all day contemplating going braless  :eheeek: No JK I could never do that. Isn't it ironic that Brit had her own lingerie line when she doesn't seem to be the biggest fan of bras herself. 

These bras have a lot more coverage than the ones I've bought from VS throughout the years, in all kinds of styles, and I could tell that when I ordered them, and with the clearance prices they are like in the $20 range so I said screw it and they all really fit me so well I am still so happy about it. 

12 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I never thought I would have been able to either! But I have been consistently the same size for years the problem I usually run into is the cut of the bras are too low and I am constantly adjusting them all day contemplating going braless  :eheeek: No JK I could never do that. Isn't it ironic that Brit had her own lingerie line when she doesn't seem to be the biggest fan of bras herself. 

These bras have a lot more coverage than the ones I've bought from VS throughout the years, in all kinds of styles, and I could tell that when I ordered them, and with the clearance prices they are like in the $20 range so I said screw it and they all really fit me so well I am still so happy about it. 

Yeah bras can be a pain. 

Her team makes her do things that don't fit with Britney the person. It feels all fake. 

Candies actually made sense and her perfumes.

As great as her Pepsi commercials are she didn't like Pepsi so it's like....:wyd:

Im happy you found good stuff. Snatch it up before it's gone. 

2 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Thats for Lidl :orangu: I got the hairbrush a few years ago and Im still proud of it :urite:

051.JPG

I had this but unfortunately I had to throw it out a few weeks ago because it broke and the bristles started to fall out... I had it for 3 years :crying2: 

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Fragrances is truly the only area outside of music where they truly struck gold.  Nobody in music (Jlo debuted hers before) after hers has surpassed her in that.

5 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

051.JPG

Omg I still have mine as well. I also have the curler with the different attachments but when I tried it the first time it didn't curl my hair at all and I haven't opened it since then. Still feel bad to throw it away or give it to charity just because it says Britney on it. 

7 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Has anyone bought stuff from Brit's intimate line?

I came across some of the stuff on clearance on a website called Shapewear from Brit's intimate collection. Unfortunately it was only bras, no matching sets or anything

that's britney's stuff alright :tiffcackle:

Archived