RCA Records Pres is shooketh by Army

DJSLAYZEE

4 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Here is the original article from Entertainment Weekly (titled "Slay, flop, iconic: What it's like to be a pop music stan").

It's hard to be a popstan, meltdown after meltdown :mattafact:

Laughing about old fat labelbosses decisions, because they don't seem to know how to promote or at least doing an ok coverart.

The music is so high quality and the rest is often a mess.

%26page=2&title=2017:%20The%20dryest%20B

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

There's nothing wrong with Britney image 

Don't want to become something she's not and I'm sure Britney never interested in being something that's not her.

It's always and forever about the music

I mean totally but there are some things that need changing. Everyone changes even britney herself - like FF/BJ was not something she seemed comfortable with

nlt saying she needs to be something she’s not but her brand needs to mature along with her. It’s been playing safe since circus

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

People who say shook or shooketh or anything like it sound ********. That word needs to die.

I don't mind it tbh, what really needs to die is that "don't judge a book by its cover" challenge. That one makes me cringe so bad, these kids nowadays are so annoying. 

Ya but it was just us who said that we wanted the original music video. The gp wanted it too. Radio hosts talked about wanting it to leak after watching the official version. I will never understand how they didnt capitalize on the hype and release it. I can name many pop girls who would kill to have that kind of coverage.

come on people. her record label only cares about the incoming cash and Britney is tired of being a super popstar. this all too obvious. 

and POM works for the two of that. sadly it doesn't for her fans in the US AND abroad. They KNOW what we want yet they don't listen. Why would anyone here think it would be different with each new era?

I simply stan other artists who actually have a reason to stan for them unlike Britney. Hate me as much as you want but stanning Britney has become boring ever since the end of the FF era.

RCA has literally done nothing but **** her over tbh, they minimally promote her albums (Glory wasn't in any ads the week of it's release), they didn't send enough to stores, they sent it too early to Mexico thus causing a leak, they picked a terrible week for it's release, they totally changed the direction of BJ and that's why we got the hot mess that we did, they interfere with her music videos because it seems they're afraid of anything controversial.....the list goes on! 

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

RCA has literally done nothing but **** her over tbh, they minimally promote her albums (Glory wasn't in any ads the week of it's release), they didn't send enough to stores, they sent it too early to Mexico thus causing a leak, they picked a terrible week for it's release, they totally changed the direction of BJ and that's why we got the hot mess that we did, they interfere with her music videos because it seems they're afraid of anything controversial.....the list goes on! 

Yeah we can blame Britney all we want but it’s also the label and management too and like simple things like what you listed they can’t do. Why do some artist that barely did anything have tons of promo but a big star like Britney gets nothing? And the fact they chose not to release more singles? WTF?

11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

THEN WHY NOT ******* DO THINGS BETTER? IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO DO.

%26page=2&title=2017:%20The%20dryest%20B

Right? Acting shocked because we're rightfully upset over a scrapped music video (for the 4th-5th time) and shocked that we don't like a cheap screenshot as an album cover??? How dare we!

35 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah we can blame Britney all we want but it’s also the label and management too and like simple things like what you listed they can’t do. Why do some artist that barely did anything have tons of promo but a big star like Britney gets nothing? And the fact they chose not to release more singles? WTF?

Britney could fund them herself. 

It seemed like they wanted a lot of singles but if the artist doesn't care to be involved they aren't going to fight for it especially with how bad she is doing. 

Most of it falls on Britney and her actual team.

4 hours ago, Sharkney said:

Right? Acting shocked because we're rightfully upset over a scrapped music video (for the 4th-5th time) and shocked that we don't like a cheap screenshot as an album cover??? How dare we!

He must've gone to the Britney Spears School of Entitlement "They should be so much louder! They should be begging (for more)!" Britney, about POM, in Japan. :angietea: 

Archived