The REAL reason why Britney won't RETIRE although she's clearly OVER it! [PROOF]

Mr. Lucky

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

isn't that the reason why every human on earth have a career :whitney:

but one could say it is sad when it becomes the only reason

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr. Lucky said:

Well, it does provide some normalcy, a routine... but besides from that, what's the point of doing something you don't like? :outwithit:

I think she really likes being on stage waving her arms and touching her hair, I'm serious. She doesn't want to train, to rehearse and is lazy as ****. It's not that she doesn't like it, it's just that she's cool with just walking up and down the stage making huge smiles while her dancers are slaying and she's just... existing? :D

3 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

isn't that the reason why every human on earth have a career :whitney:

Yes but if you suck at it you lose it. 

She still sort of has a (basic) career now because of crazy nostalgics and people still wanting  moooooooooooooar :lemmetellu:

it's all lovely and sad at the same time. :whitney:

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

tumblr_n7d23aKVSm1smcbm7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nep3nu1q7c1r6bvlzo3_400.gif

12 minutes ago, MM said:

sure everyone likes money but with britney she's in a lifetime conservatorship (both business and personal) and until she petitions against it her conservators will make all the decisions for her :whitney:

Oh, the "she's a slave'"excuse. A lil bit crude, I used to prefer the "she's a mom now" one, but sure.

Let's go with it. Brinni is a SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE (4 U) giphy.webp

secretly I don't even think Britney cares much for money anymore....she obviously needs to make as much of it as possible to maintain her empire and look after her kids family. I think she has just found a sweet spot in her life where her career is no longer everything... and we really cant blame her. Although it is 2017... 2008 wasn't that long ago when you experience something traumatic like that. Britney is doing amazing... her performance skills are admittedly a far-cry from her prime but she can still deliver when she wants to and I think it will only improve with whatever she does next after POM.

If it sucks then, and b10 is another let down then I think it will be time for me to let Britney go, but the situation isn't as bad as you are making out.

She can't just retire.

She knows that it would be devastating to her fans.

She clearly made it a point numerous times that she doesn't care about being on top or having the hunger and drive like she did.

Unfortunately that's also hurting her cause we can tell she's just going through the motions some months out of the year.

Besides, that's her job, her career. She's employed to do what "Britney Spears" does, so of course theres money involved.

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Half of Glory was uptempo, what are you talking about :calculating:

To be honest, I find it very monotonous. I really took some time to truly appreciate it the way it deserves but at first listen I was like "meh" for most of the songs. Make me, Clumsy, DYWCO and BETTER were the only ones I liked at first, then as I constantly listen the rest of the album I was gettin use to it so I end up loving SP, Man on the Moon and Change your Mind as well. About the rest of the songs, I rarely listen to them. 

• 1 year later...

Archived