Glory instrumentals drop to 60 euros each

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, dasho said:

Why are there too many greedy people in the world especially now that everything is online. Someone needs to leak it.

how is that greedy? if people paid money for it, they are not required to share it as it's for their own enjoyment

if i paid that amount of money for them i wouldn't be sharing them either

15 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

how is that greedy? if people paid money for it, they are not required to share it as it's for their own enjoyment

It is greedy to sell something that is not even yours (unreleased copyright material).

I have downloaded the master of the music video of ...Make Me one year ago. I think it is still online anyway (edit: it has been taken down), but I shared it on Exhale right away unlike some people who would have tried to sell it...

11 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

they aren't supposed to sell them in the first place tho. They're making money out of something that doesn't even belong to them which is just beyond respect. There's always a first person who got them and he/she didn't pay for it as they often are insiders who work for the label but they just need more money...the trade world of music is a sick dark place.

Archived