Glory instrumentals drop to 60 euros each

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
On 10/15/2017 at 1:49 AM, where the ballers at? said:

it will leak in its entirety around 2019 at the rate people are buying and buyers are transporting. the only way that's happening is if one of the guys selling glory decides to purge and retire. such a thing has happened before, but nobody wants to be the one to put their source outta business, especially in the age of sus *** watermarks

One more year :queenie:

On 10/15/2017 at 7:59 AM, IUSM said:

It is greedy to sell something that is not even yours (unreleased copyright material).

I have downloaded the master of the music video of ...Make Me one year ago. I think it is still online anyway (edit: it has been taken down), but I shared it on Exhale right away unlike some people who would have tried to sell it...

sharing music without buying it doesn't steal the music away from the artist...it's not the same as a material object. i don't think it's greedy. it's not like her team was gonna release them, few musicians release instrumentals (would be bomb if they did though). and even then, most stream music which pays **** all compared to sales...and if music that leaked and was sold illegally ends up on streaming services, it'll be streamed then because that's far far easier than searching for a decent quality download and dealing with not having it on a major streaming service with your other content conveniently 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived