Glory instrumentals drop to 60 euros each

34 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

It is greedy to sell something that is not even yours (unreleased copyright material).

I have downloaded the master of the music video of ...Make Me one year ago. I think it is still online anyway, but I shared it on Exhale right away unlike some people who would have tried to sell it...

you mean the TS file?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, itsdiegofs said:

you mean the TS file?

Masters are usually ProRes files. But in this case, it was not a ProRes file, but still a high quality version, equivalent to a Blu-Ray release. Only few master ProRes exist for Britney videos. I think I only have Hold It Against Me in such quality.

(Anyway, ProRes is not really needed when there is a Blu-Ray release of the music videos, like Team Britney did for the Femme Fatale era. I wish they would do it for her other music videos).

2 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Masters are usually ProRes files. But in this case, it was not a ProRes file, but still a high quality version, equivalent to a Blu-Ray release. Only few master ProRes exist for Britney videos. I think I only have Hold It Against Me in such quality.

(Anyway, ProRes is not really needed when there is a Blu-Ray release of the music videos, like Team Britney did for the Femme Fatale era. I wish they would do it for her other music videos).

Criminal music video must be amazing in that quality

how can i find these  stuff?

and i bet make me video is still awful even in master quality 

3 minutes ago, itsdiegofs said:

Criminal music video must be amazing in that quality

how can i find these  stuff?

and i bet make me video is still awful even in master quality 

Some masters are being traded and then surface online at some points. Nowadays, many masters are also found through directors or creative teams putting them directly on Vimeo. They are usually removed within hours/days when the record label notice they are available online, though.

(I can share the Make Me... video but not now as the Internet connection I am currently using is slow as hell).

4 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

they aren't supposed to sell them in the first place tho. They're making money out of something that doesn't even belong to them which is just beyond respect. There's always a first person who got them and he/she didn't pay for it as they often are insiders who work for the label but they just need more money...the trade world of music is a sick dark place.

But that's the way it is. It's not going to change unless the labels start selling non single instrumentals publicly like they're supposed to. They will never publicly sell stems as sampling is a *****.

You either get down or you lay down. Is it worth it to you to hear Glory in proper form? If you don't like buying from insiders you can license the inst from the label legally for the low minimum price of only $1,810 per song.

6 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

It is greedy to sell something that is not even yours (unreleased copyright material).

I have downloaded the master of the music video of ...Make Me one year ago. I think it is still online anyway (edit: it has been taken down), but I shared it on Exhale right away unlike some people who would have tried to sell it...

that's a different thing, you're being generous and that's nice. selling something that they didnt buy is stupid

Just now, If U Seek Me said:

What?! The original one? Never heard about that! :umomg:

I guess its a fact theyre selling make me video

before the second part leak i remember many people described the video telling the full storyline and commenting about the cage scenes, that animal that i dont know the name, killing the man

i even remember someone saying the song starts again after the first chorus, which makes sense  considering the video has about 5:30m

1 hour ago, diegofs said:

I guess its a fact theyre selling make me video

before the second part leak i remember many people described the video telling the full storyline and commenting about the cage scenes, that animal that i dont know the name, killing the man

i even remember someone saying the song starts again after the first chorus, which makes sense  considering the video has about 5:30m

what!? how does this not leak!??

Is anyone on here a DJ? Or is family with a DJ or something? Just email britneys management or call ReinDeer entertainment (they have a website) and just say you’d like the instrumentals and stems for a mashup you’re making for someone’s 21sg birthday or something. Dj’s are always able to get that stuff. 

Archived