Pop Justice Insider spilling B10 tea?

monalisaney81

....How are y'all seeing fiebre's name and still believing this? Are we that thirsty for a successful era, ladies?

tumblr_oji598zNrc1r1ult6o1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Britney already mentioned that she had started work on B10 earlier this year, saying that she was playing around in the studio. 

Yes, and Fe said she's not worrying about recording or B10 right now, so Team B's already confused there. (Though I don't doubt she's laid down a few tracks just to play around.)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t see her releasing B10 until later next year. She said that she had already been recording new stuff as early as last year, so I’m sure she has some good material to start with, but we need to have realistic expectations. 

I’m thinking B10 late 2018, possibly some jersey nd or smaller world tour, and maybe a 20 year hits collection around the same time. Knowing team b, they’ll want to cash in on that milestone. 

Fiebre is so ******* dumb! Seriously! Anybody still believing fiebre must be an idiot. The so called "unreleased demos" for Glory he posted on youtube were not from the "deep web" like he claimed. They were from irrelevant artist from soundcloud. All of his "rumors" were fake. Poor ***** must be bored. :tiffcackle:

I know this rumour is probably fake (fierbre) but i honestly dont see it as beyond the realm of possibility tbh. Glory was a nice change for Britney, but a lot of the tracks were very of the now, then. Glory got tons of praise for her vocals on it (compared to Circus and FF...BJ wasn't Britney), and for the 20 year anniversary, they weren't gonna break the mould she set up for 20 years: Of course its gonna be pop music, that's radio friendly. They want a hit, but fans want vocals, and hopefully Britney wants to push herself more.

Also, the world tour would be possible too. 20th anniversary and her asia tour doing well....

...but its all what we want to hear. A big Britney era, with number one singles and a world tour AND vocals AND award shows.

As much as I would love for Britney to be back on the road on a world tour, I really want her to brush up on her performing skills first. She needs to be passionate. She needs to give a flying **** about what she's doing. And let's face it... unless Britney does some AMAZING promotional performances, she is not going to sell out venues. Look at the FF dates - most of them were not sold out. She will most likely have to perform in smaller venues, which is fine - makes for a more intimate show and I am okay with that, but home-girl needs to actually WANT to do this. Her wanting to do it will make a HUGE difference.

Archived