Pop Justice Insider spilling B10 tea?

monalisaney81

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking this with a grain a salt but for the sake of discussion I'd say if it's "radio-friendly" like FF then I hope the vocals are better (less nasally and less edited), 'cause I'm not here for another FF in general. Fun uptempo song but some of the vocals were annoying tbh :squintney: I also hope it's a bit more innovative and original than Glory (which I still love anyway). 

I hope it's false. :flawlessbye:A very radio-friendly & mainstream album isn't what I expect from her at this stage of her carrer. Femme Fatale is her most manufactured, robotic, unpersonal, soul-less album, who by the way aged very, very badly.

I really  hoped that she would take more risks this time, and try to do something more mature, deep and artistic. She really needs to gain credibility. But I guess, she'll never be that kind of artist...

Anyway, let's wait and see :zoomzoom:

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if the album was more radio friendly even though that's not the direction I wish she would take, but I could see how her team/RCA would want that for her to make a chart comeback and then tour. 

I actually think we'll get the album sooner than Fall of 2018 like this says, I could see another late Summer album like Glory with a tour starting in the Fall and running through the early Spring of 2019. 

Archived