Pop Justice Insider spilling B10 tea?

monalisaney81

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, MM said:

obviously fake. she needs to take some time off and get some inspiration to make a great album that shows artistic growth. she needs an entire image/artistic revival. really hope she doesn't rush into a new album/music. 

In the zone was created right after the DWAD ended, her music videos were still played by the time she started creating the album. The problem is (or was) she had the Vegas thing as her #1 priority, now that (hopefully) her music will be her focus we can expect a proper era, I guess if anything doesn't go any worse :outwithit:

21 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

In the zone was created right after the DWAD ended, her music videos were still played by the time she started creating the album. The problem is (or was) she had the Vegas thing as her #1 priority, now that (hopefully) her music will be her focus we can expect a proper era, I guess if anything doesn't go any worse :outwithit:

yea but it's not just the issue of her music not being a priority, but rather her entire image/brand needing a change.  and her her to have a proper era, she really needs to fire her entire team, until then everything will remain stagnant 

15 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

....How are y'all seeing fiebre's name and still believing this? Are we that thirsty for a successful era, ladies?

tumblr_oji598zNrc1r1ult6o1_500.gif

Yes, and Fe said she's not worrying about recording or B10 right now, so Team B's already confused there. (Though I don't doubt she's laid down a few tracks just to play around.)

Her team always says that, it's because they don't want us to get our hopes up that the album is coming anytime soon! 

Archived