Breaking: Gunman Opens Fire At Route 91 Harvest Country Festival In Las Vegas

Jordan Miller

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 minutes ago, Body ache said:

You just made fun of it yourself by worrying about your downvotes Kim K. :girlwhat:

I couldn't care less about downvotes, I'm upset that you guys misunderstand a random message.

Been talking about it all morning, and I don't like to be seen as someone I'm not :girlwhat:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

If you want to kill someone, you will get a gun legal or not, besides security there's literally 0 ways to avoid this. :mhmsureny: 

Ya but you can litterally buy an automatic weapon here and theres really no reason to use it except in war. So the type of gun he used should be outlawed in the states. This is VERY important.

25 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

u came into a thread about the situation & posted about the fact it was a country festival insinuating it was ur first thought :whitney: what was the need to question whether or not it was a country festival? it was completely IRRELEVANT to the thread & the situation :whitney: u were being thoughtless :whitney:

I think you're overanalyzing a very harmless statement. That was my first thought too.. along with omg. Why a country music festival of all places tho? It's very unexpected. Of course, the horror of it and the heartache isn't written out of that statement. It just seems so absurd to attack such a harmless venue. 

7 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Sure jan. :girlwhat:

Omg you guys are so stupid. :girlwhat:

8 minutes ago, Serafiana said:

I think you're overanalyzing a very harmless statement. That was my first thought too.. along with omg. Why a country music festival of all places tho? It's very unexpected. Of course, the horror of it and the heartache isn't written out of that statement. It just seems so absurd to attack such a harmless venue. 

******* this, even though that wasn't my first thought at all on the tragedy.

Just now, Serafiana said:

any shooting is unexpected, the fact its a country festival is irrelevant. anyway im not discussing it further, this isn't the thread to be doing so

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

If you want to kill someone, you will get a gun legal or not, besides security there's literally 0 ways to avoid this. :mhmsureny: 

Well the fact that guns are very accessible and they have them in their homes is making the phenomenon more common.

I am not talking about this incident which seems to been planed and as you said they would have got a gun either way.

10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

peopledy.jpg

.. I was trying to understand why someone would be so cruel and so heartless to attack another person senselessly and with such cruelty, then I read the comments in this thread. 

Just stop. Hypocrites talking about going off topic and being thoughtless, and they're posting memes to trash each other during the worst period of our nation's history... You oughta be ashamed of yourselves.

13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

any shooting is unexpected, the fact its a country festival is irrelevant. anyway im not discussing it further, this isn't the thread to be doing so

It's relevant because it's where it happened. 

Now moving on... I wonder if Britney is going to be okay hearing this... I hope it doesn't make her anxious but at the same time, I hope security will be increased.

1 minute ago, Serafiana said:

.. I was trying to understand why someone would be so cruel and so heartless to attack another person senselessly and with such cruelty, then I read the comments in this thread. 

Just stop. Hypocrites talking about going off topic and being thoughtless, and they're posting memes to trash each other during the worst period of our nation's history... You oughta be ashamed of yourselves.

u keep encouraging the discussion tho :angietea:

2 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

This is so sad to hear. I dont understand why people are fighting in this thread. Make love not war.

And to be honest, if people want to kill they will find a way. So changing the rules wouldnt change anything sadly.

RIP

Its all about the number on their kill list. If they could take out 50 people with the type of gun they have then theyll do it, but if it's like 5 or less or maybe people just getting injured then their reasons to carry out this plan would be much lower and they might not even do it. The type of gun should be outlawed as it is a weapon of war and not something to be used in daily life. ****

3 minutes ago, Serafiana said:

I don’t think you actually read the whole thread or else you’d realize how this actually started.

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

people like this annoy me so much :nyheadache:

God I'm NOT like this thank god, you guys are so freakin dumb.

I don't like drama in threads like this, but judging someone with a random message on internet, seriously ? Stupid trolls.

11 minutes ago, Serafiana said:

Hypocrites talking about going off topic and being thoughtless, and they're posting memes to trash each other during the worst period of our nation's history... You oughta be ashamed of yourselves.

This. Back to the topic now. 

It's relevant because it's where it happened. 

Now moving on... I wonder if Britney is going to be okay hearing this... I hope it doesn't make her anxious but at the same time, I hope security will be increased.

she should've explain what her point was, she did not. that is the issue. anyway like i said not discussing it any further. i am sure britney is fine. its the poor families & friends who have lost loves ones & other festival goers i am worried for. so sad

5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Its all about the number on their kill list. If they could take out 50 people with the type of gun they have then theyll do it, but if it's like 5 or less or maybe people just getting injured then their reasons to carry out this plan would be much lower and they might not even do it. The type of gun should be outlawed as it is a weapon of war and not something to be used in daily life. ****

I'm a supporter of gun rights but an automatic gun being up for purchase shouldn't be a thing. That much I can agree with. :mhmsureny:

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t think you actually read the whole thread or else you’d realize how this actually started.

50+ people are dead. I'm still thinking about those people's horrific nightmare experience, how their families are coping, and what all we can do to help while messaging my friends in the area and checking on them. Just here to express the shock and horror... not here for the childish quips against others during their time of shock too. 

50+ people are dead. I'm still thinking about those people's horrific nightmare experience, how their families are coping, and what all we can do to help while messaging my friends in the area and checking on them. Just here to express the shock and horror... not here for the childish quips against others during their time of shock too. 

Ok I agree.

Archived