Breaking: Gunman Opens Fire At Route 91 Harvest Country Festival In Las Vegas

Jordan Miller

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

are u actually serious right now?? that's the last thing that should be entering your head.

such a horrible world we live in where utterly vile "people" want to hurt/kill innocents & the first thing u question is the fact its a ******* country festival. :sickofu:

As I said, that's not my first thought at all :whitney: Been thinking about it for a few hours now, everyone is shocked and talking about it everywhere.:whitney:

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

a country festival ?  :calculating: 

Stop downvoting me :girlwhat: 

I was basically trying to understand the motivation of the killer, I'm just as shocked as you all, been thinking about it since I woke up, shut up :girlwhat:

Just now, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

As I said, that's not my first thought at all :whitney: Been thinking about it for a few hours now, everyone is shocked and talking about it everywhere.:whitney:

u came into a thread about the situation & posted about the fact it was a country festival insinuating it was ur first thought :whitney: what was the need to question whether or not it was a country festival? it was completely IRRELEVANT to the thread & the situation :whitney: u were being thoughtless :whitney:

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

u came into a thread about the situation & posted about the fact it was a country festival insinuating it was ur first thought :whitney: what was the need to question whether or not it was a country festival? it was completely IRRELEVANT to the thread & the situation :whitney: u were being thoughtless :whitney:

7 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Stop downvoting me :girlwhat: 

I was basically trying to understand the motivation of the killer, I'm just as shocked as you all, been thinking about it since I woke up, shut up :girlwhat:

Stop trying to make drama happen here. 

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

there is no drama, i am questioning ur stupid post :whitney:

I was questioning his stupid killing :sofedup: You just want drama again while everyone else is just thinking about that massacre  :sofedup:

10 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Theres people dying and youre worried about being downvoted? Stop trying to come for Kim K's wig. :girlwhat:

Yes I'm quite upset because I've been thinking about it all morning and you guys think I'm making fun of a killing ? That's not me, shut up :girlwhat:

16 minutes ago, Body ache said:

The fact that it was a white guy who did this. I hope Britney talks about this. Maybe that way trump will wake up about gun control.

Can we stop the racial war ffs who cares if he was white black or purple the problem is not the color of his skin but the fact that he could carry a gun and killed 50 people. I am disgusted.

Just now, Daxx said:

Can we stop the racial war ffs who cares if he was white black or purple the problem is not the color of his skin but the fact that he could carry a gun and killed 50 people. I am disgusted.

I'm just saying anyone can do this and that gun control is the main issue here.

2 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Yes I'm quite upset because I've been thinking about it all morning and you guys think I'm making fun of a killing ? That's not me, shut up :girlwhat:

who said u were making fun of it? :whitney: i was simply pointing out that u were being thoughtless, not once did i say u were making fun of it :whitney:u need to work on improving ur comprehension skills :whitney:

Archived