Breaking: Gunman Opens Fire At Route 91 Harvest Country Festival In Las Vegas

Jordan Miller

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
9 minutes ago, STARTWINK said:

Is that really the first thought that came to your mind at this moment ?!??!??? 

I've known about the gunfire since I woke up this morning, that's not my first thought :wyd:

26 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

a country festival ?  :calculating: 

are u actually serious right now?? that's the last thing that should be entering your head.

such a horrible world we live in where utterly vile "people" want to hurt/kill innocents & the first thing u question is the fact its a ******* country festival. :sickofu:

26 minutes ago, Seriously said:

Time to amend the second amendment?

You think they will? Because I don't. It'll be something bandied about, people will scream at one another about their rights, and nothing will change because it's not in the NRA's interests: which means it's not in the government's interests. But, agreed. Agreed for years now.

33 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

You think they will? Because I don't. It'll be something bandied about, people will scream at one another about their rights, and nothing will change because it's not in the NRA's interests: which means it's not in the government's interests. But, agreed. Agreed for years now.

No, I don't think it will happen either unfortunately.

59 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Why should they tho? It would make no difference. If someone wants to shoot up a school they can get a gun legal or not. :mhmsureny:

Archived