I'm so bored.. gosh

the_whateverist

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you seem very excited about POM ending, but after that happens I think the situation is gonna be like these days for a veeeeery long time, except that currently at least we know when her next performances are; after POM, we won't even know if she will be planning a new show/tour/album/single, we won't have nothing to look forward to, until they deign to announce something God knows when.

So if you're bored, brace yourself 'cause this is just the beginning :feelingmyself:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, you seem very excited about POM ending, but after that happens I think the situation is gonna be like these days for a veeeeery long time, except that currently at least we know when her next performances are; after POM, we won't even know if she will be planning a new show/tour/album/single, we won't have nothing to look forward to, until they deign to announce something God knows when.

So if you're bored, brace yourself 'cause this is just the beginning :feelingmyself:

omg you are right 

I don't want POM to end :triggered:

1 hour ago, reecejwilson said:

I stan Nelly Furtado as well as Britney, she has a new album out back in April called the Ride and everyone should check it out :brit:

OMG I stan Nelly too, even my dog is named after her!

what's your fave from The Ride? Mine's Magic, it's a shame the album was dead on arrival though :(

4 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

OMG I stan Nelly too, even my dog is named after her!

what's your fave from The Ride? Mine's Magic, it's a shame the album was dead on arrival though :(

AHHH!!! It's good to know I'm not the only one who listens to her it seems like it :(

My favourite is practically most of the album. I recently went through a breakup and songs like Cold Hard Truth, Flatline and Magic really help me. I'd say my favourite is either Live or Magic, Paris Sun is also amazing!! :brit:

Magic is such a beautiful ******* song, especially when you hear that loud sound near the end. I love it, I swear i've heard it before. Did she sample it? 

She's so so so talented and deserves way more credit for this album. :brit:

''I know you still see me, I know I'm in your dreams'' :( 

Archived