I'm so bored.. gosh

the_whateverist

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, you seem very excited about POM ending, but after that happens I think the situation is gonna be like these days for a veeeeery long time, except that currently at least we know when her next performances are; after POM, we won't even know if she will be planning a new show/tour/album/single, we won't have nothing to look forward to, until they deign to announce something God knows when.

So if you're bored, brace yourself 'cause this is just the beginning :feelingmyself:

What I don't get is why she doesn't do anything outside of music, such as a voice over in an animated film.

With a good role, she'd get much more positive attention for that than pretty much anything else she's done in the last seven years.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

What I don't get is why she doesn't do anything outside of music, such as a voice over in an animated film.

With a good role, she'd get much more positive attention for that than pretty much anything else she's done in the last seven years.

I think if she's tired of Hollywood and all that stuff, I mean, if she doesn't want to do a small part in a movie, or be a judge in another reality tv show, etc, she should start doing her own YT series, like a video blog. We know it would be cringy as first, but with time she could get more comfortable. I so want her to do something like that, not only the Instagram clips, but I want to hear her talk, I want her to prepare things, and do ASMR videos and stuff like that lol

That would be something I'd look forward to, if she's not releasing music anytime soon.

7 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

I stan Nelly Furtado as well as Britney, she has a new album out back in April called the Ride and everyone should check it out :brit:

I really liked Sticks and Stones and Live back then  but the rest of the album was really bad. She tried to be so different, that she fell in the extreme where it became different in a negative way.

I got tired of those two songs after a while though. But I praise her for uploading lyric videos for all of the tracks :mhm:

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think if she's tired of Hollywood and all that stuff, I mean, if she doesn't want to do a small part in a movie, or be a judge in another reality tv show, etc, she should start doing her own YT series, like a video blog. We know it would be cringy as first, but with time she could get more comfortable. I so want her to do something like that, not only the Instagram clips, but I want to hear her talk, I want her to prepare things, and do ASMR videos and stuff like that lol

That would be something I'd look forward to, if she's not releasing music anytime soon.

Does britney even know how to vlog, she's not into technology :triggered:

Y'all so dramatic, of course you will be boring after an era ends (sadly this was the shortest), but i remember last year the forum was strangenly active, a lot of threads with more than 100 pages, the mistery behind the mm mv, the leaks, the guessing of the album title, the producers, the tracks, photoshoots even performances! (And I thought we would get 0 before lmao) . it was fun tbh, but it lasted so little time! :mj:

WHO'S ONLINE   18 MEMBERS, 3 ANONYMOUS, 78 GUESTS (SEE FULL LIST)

I know this time is sleeping time in other countries but wtf this is the first time I have seen this :orangu:. What will happen to exhale in the future :orangu:

On 23/9/2017 at 1:05 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Well, you seem very excited about POM ending, but after that happens I think the situation is gonna be like these days for a veeeeery long time, except that currently at least we know when her next performances are; after POM, we won't even know if she will be planning a new show/tour/album/single, we won't have nothing to look forward to, until they deign to announce something God knows when.

So if you're bored, brace yourself 'cause this is just the beginning :feelingmyself:

well that made me feel even  worse :whitney:  but it's the truth so...

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I really liked Sticks and Stones and Live back then  but the rest of the album was really bad. She tried to be so different, that she fell in the extreme where it became different in a negative way.

I got tired of those two songs after a while though. But I praise her for uploading lyric videos for all of the tracks :mhm:

I get it, the sound is totally different from what she was, big hoops, maneater, say it right etc but I really think it's an amazing album, I've never heard the sound before and I love every single track but that's just me. Some of the tracks reach out to me on a personal level and her songwriting skills are great. I think she's really underrated and it makes me kinda sad, but I guess she's had her fame days you know, back in like 2000-07 :( 

Archived