Pretty Girls Vs. Make Me

IconicShow

Which video was better?

Make Me, the re-shoot or Pretty Girls?

lip-1.thumb.gif.144f0de0d68cfa28cce2dc7etumblr_noali89ZBm1rlmhloo2_540.gif

Both have features in G Eazy and Iggy, and both performed their songs on stage with Britney.

Which performance was better, Make Me with G Eazy @ VMA's? or Pretty Girls F. Iggy @ BBMA's?

landscape-1472456604-britney-vmas.gif

Which costume was better?

xTiTni1TPWSOs7QdwY_p.gif

Which choreography was better Make Me or Pretty Girls?

giphy.giftumblr_obgkrsYteU1rrh89co2_540.gif

Both tracks brought controversy in Make Me original video being slaughtered, and the Iggy comments about only being a feature on PG and the comments she made about Britney.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Video- PG by a loooong shot!

Costume- hmmmm, Ima go with MM I think. Neither were my faves though:verycool:

Choreo- They're both, on par with eachother....:rihstare:

Performance overall- MM was overall better I think. 

Overall MM had the most potential in the original video, more promo and the routine she rehearsed on camera.

The vocal is far better.

Make Me all around. Yes the video is cringeworthy, but the PG video is 1000 times more cringeworthy to me. The beauty shots in Make Me are everything. The American Dream version is much better. I also love the Make Me choreo (unpopular opinion, I know). I also forget the PG performance even exists, and I watch the Make Me performance every once in a while. Don’t care for either costume really, but Make Me looks more expensive so

I think Pretty Girls is better in almost every aspect:

Better music video.

Better collab (yes I prefer Iggy's rap over G-Easy's "like Penelope in Blow" like what even is that line. Not as bad as steamin' like a pot full of vegetables but still.

Better performance, tho it was prerecorded -and performed 3 times- which is kinda unfair to Make Me.

Better choreo. Make Me's original choreo or the unfinished choreo or whatever it was Britney shared on Instagram was better but just like the original mv, it got scrapped.

Better looks. Even if Ramenhairney was bad, I don't like Britney's looks in the official MM music video AT ALL. I know this is not a popular opinion and some may drag my *** to hell for saying this, but she looked like a cheap, tacky, trashy and overly tanned hooker. Her bikini/underwear outfits were bland and unoriginal. And the one with the stars made her look like a woman trying to look 15 (and can we talk about how she acts 15 when she's with her hyena friends but then goes *** kitten rolling on the floor in the other scenes? Mess). She had a vacant expression for most of the shots, she looked bored af except for when she was laughing with the gals or dancing with her potential **** dates. Her makeup was awful, her hair looked fried and you could tell at all times where her real hair ends and the extensions start. I don't even think she looks like Britney Spears in that video. Not even the American Dream with the lame pink filters and flashy lights can save that mess. It's just like everything Randee St. Nicholas does: "beauty" shots of Britney doing absolutely nothing in sotf, brownish colours with blinding lights and cheap clothes. Damn, I really hate everything about that Disney goes **** commercial. :tiffcackle:

And last but not least, Pretty Girls was supposed to be fun and not to be taken seriously. The song was a fun bop you listen to with your friends to have a little fun and feel ****/playful, and the music video was inspired by Earth Girls Are Easy, an 80s comedy/musical/romance. Make Me on the other hand, was this **** *** song with a great vibe to it yet Britney said she wanted "to have fun" with the music video. and that it was about female empowerment... Wut? I don't buy those lies, and besides you don't do that to such an amazing song *****!

tumblr_noalrfp8XA1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

Video? Pretty Girls

Performance? Make me by miles

Costume? Eh I never really like either but I guess ill go with make me because it would be cute if it wasn't that color

Choreography? Definitely make me! Pretty girls choreo was extremely awkward and looked like she was flopping all over the stage while make me is one of the best and fluid choreo's she's had since circus.

Pretty Girls wins this....

If you ask about the song,you'll get another answer :yaknow:

49 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I think Pretty Girls is better in almost every aspect:

Better music video.

Better collab (yes I prefer Iggy's rap over G-Easy's "like Penelope in Blow" like what even is that line. Not as bad as steamin' like a pot full of vegetables but still.

Better performance, tho it was prerecorded -and performed 3 times- which is kinda unfair to Make Me.

Better choreo. Make Me's original choreo or the unfinished choreo or whatever it was Britney shared on Instagram was better but just like the original mv, it got scrapped.

Better looks. Even if Ramenhairney was bad, I don't like Britney's looks in the official MM music video AT ALL. I know this is not a popular opinion and some may drag my *** to hell for saying this, but she looked like a cheap, tacky, trashy and overly tanned hooker. Her bikini/underwear outfits were bland and unoriginal. And the one with the stars made her look like a woman trying to look 15 (and can we talk about how she acts 15 when she's with her hyena friends but then goes *** kitten rolling on the floor in the other scenes? Mess). She had a vacant expression for most of the shots, she looked bored af except for when she was laughing with the gals or dancing with her potential **** dates. Her makeup was awful, her hair looked fried and you could tell at all times where her real hair ends and the extensions start. I don't even think she looks like Britney Spears in that video. Not even the American Dream with the lame pink filters and flashy lights can save that mess. It's just like everything Randee St. Nicholas does: "beauty" shots of Britney doing absolutely nothing in sotf, brownish colours with blinding lights and cheap clothes. Damn, I really hate everything about that Disney goes **** commercial. :tiffcackle:

And last but not least, Pretty Girls was supposed to be fun and not to be taken seriously. The song was a fun bop you listen to with your friends to have a little fun and feel ****/playful, and the music video was inspired by Earth Girls Are Easy, an 80s comedy/musical/romance. Make Me on the other hand, was this **** *** song with a great vibe to it yet Britney said she wanted "to have fun" with the music video. and that it was about female empowerment... Wut? I don't buy those lies, and besides you don't do that to such an amazing song *****!

tumblr_noalrfp8XA1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

I think she looked great in MM video but so not like herself at all.Totally agree on that.Her eyes looked really small and her cheeks were weird...

I mean... here's the deal. PG for me was entertaining. The downfall was the money/rain scene and the speaking interlude - they were super embarrassing. But the rest was fun and I liked the dance/club scene.

Make Me wasn't great but she looked soooo hot in it. I loved her outfits and her hair/makeup/body were on point. It's actually kinda decent if you look at it as a beauty shots kind of video. It also had embarrassing moments like the older dude dancing and the bad product placements.

So... PG is better as a dance video and she looks way better in MM.

I can't believe I have to choose between those 2 horrible mvs and performances but here let me try. :embarrassney:

i think the question though should be "which is worse" :uknowit:

Music Video

I would choose Make Me... because in a way it represents what the song was about, which is being **** and *****. Although I cannot stand the hyenas laughing throughout the video :sofedup: I do believe Britney looked good in this video: her looks and outfits pretty much made sense with the song. The storyline is meh, but the guys featured are really hot (except for that one particular guy of course). Pretty Girls video on the other hand did not resonate with what the song is about - she and Iggy looked more stupid silly than pretty most of the time; though the tune itself was meant to be silly, I really think its cringeworthy that at her age she was trying to pull off a childish storyline that reminds me of Katy Perry. Her acting deserves 10 Razzie awards and the choreography is something that suits Taylor Swift better. :gross:

Live Performance

Oh gosh this is even harder. I'd probably choose Pretty Girls BBMAs because first she wasn't upstaged by Iggy. Second she only performed their song (in contrast she had to cheapen her brand and sing his song in medley with Make Me... during the VMAs). And to a certain extent I think it does help that she wasn't outclassed or compared unfavorably to anyone else who performed that night. She wasn't the stand out performance but definitely not the worse either. It's just baffling that the performance had to be pre-recorded :wyd: With Make Me... VMAs, no I just can't, from the costumes to the cd vocals to the cheap attempt of pulling off a controversy aka crotch-grabbing, it's just pure mess for me. :nydisgust:

Choreography

Make Me... video doesn't have an actual choreography in its released music video. I wouldn't consider Britney's ***-shaking as an actual choreography. So Pretty Girls. But if the original choreography is considered (which was slightly seen in the leaked original video and the rehearsal video), Make Me... is my choice. I do not want to be forced to choose from their live choreography because knee tap triggers me a lot :meltdown: as well Britney only does zumba, hairflip and panty fix to all of her songs' choreography in live performances making them all look the same so there's no point. :tiffsmoke:

MUSIC WISE, MAKE ME... ***** ON PRETTY GIRLS ANYTIME ANYDAY THOUGH! :lemmetellu:

Archived