Would you have liked Liar instead of PG?

IonutM

We all know that Liar was recorded in 2015. I think it would have been a great ideea to release Liar instead of PG. Also, if Britney really would have wanted a feature on the track she could have chose Lady Gaga(telephone 2.0). Idk why but I see them doing a kickass video for Liar. I dont know about you but Liar is such a BOP, meaningful song and it is in my top 5 songs from Glory.:urite: I imagine the video being country like, cowboy oriented about a adventure in the western( you can hear the western influences in last 5-10 sec of the song). This paired with bbma 2015 performance it would have become a hit :queenflopga:

what do you think?:mattafact:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liar is the superior song but vocally I think PG is a bit better. The vocals sound like BJ vocals (little we actually got) 

I love Liar and like Clumsy but I can deff tell they were recorded way before the rest of Glory. I wish she would have re recorded them with new vocals in 2016.

They almost sound demoish imo  

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You can tell it's old by the sound. 

I think they were registered then? 

I don't remember but ppl did have receipts

Almost all of Glory sounds like it's from 2015 though. Lol it sounds like Revival / Purpose. And no, it was registered in 2016 along with Man On the Moon a month or two before the album.

16 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I love that idea with the lady Gaga feature, and video and I think it definitely could've been a hit if that happened. It also could've had a miley Cyrus feature it kinda sounds like her new vibe a little bit.

yeah, also very nice idea with Miley:flawlessbye:

33 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Almost all of Glory sounds like it's from 2015 though. Lol it sounds like Revival / Purpose. And no, it was registered in 2016 along with Man On the Moon a month or two before the album.

It's not the sound of the song it's thd vocals I'm talking about. They sound off compared to the rest of the album. 

If you can find the original Glory thread I'm pretty sure the discussion of when it was recorded is in there 

Archived