Something to Talk About SCRAPPED - The Meltdown Thread

TomM0RE

Guest Diamond Horse

According to one Madonna's song it's your birthday everyday. In reality it is not so. Let some things be special, as they clearly are, we can't do anything about it

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all pretty much knew it was a one night thing only. I mean sure some of us were optimists and hoped she'd do it again. But for the most part. we all knew she was gonna only do it once. No meltdown coming :meltdown:

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, hardtoforgetya said:

is it that bad to demand a bit more from her when she delivers so little?

I don't know, it is hard to think for me what is appropriate here and what is not.

I still think that at least I could feel thankful for Something To Talk About just for a while

Maybe she is testing grounds on live singing? Even if not, I am sure it was meant as a gift to fans too.

33 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Scrapped?

Lmao y'all are dramatic (and stupid if you thought she was going to do that every night)

Just delusional but neither dramatic or stupid come on!

her band was playing the music, it was a staged performance, not as random as happy birthday. You can understand why some of us thought that the song would have been performed ever since

2 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

Just delusional but neither dramatic or stupid come on!

her band was playing the music, it was a staged performance, not as random as happy birthday. You can understand why some of us thought that the song would have been performed ever since

LOL! !  you obviously don't get how things works in Britney's world

ı wasn't expecting her to sing it again, ı know that britney doesn't want to sing live and it was just to give us something to talk about.but it would be great if she kept performing it, we could have one song which is sung live at least.ı hope that she sings at least one song live every show in the future when she goes on a tour.and if she ever releases a ballad as a single again, ı hope that she sings it live...weird, ı am delusional today.

who cares about covers, I want her to sing her own songs.

they should do some rearrangements first, redo the classics with a live band/instruments, only then she would be capable of singing live, those horrid edm remixes have an ultra fast tempo it's impossible to sing them.

6 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

it was pretty obvious she just felt like singing it that night, it was spontaneous. it wasn't meant to be officially added to the setlist. not sure why anyone would have a meltdown over this but then again this is exhale :quirkney:

it was NOT spontaneous. even jordan knew it. :lemmetellu: she's been preparing it surely for months... :awks:  

1 hour ago, Onyx1126 said:

Anybody who thought that was an every night thing is ******** 

be careful what you say :whitney:

Archived