Something to Talk About SCRAPPED - The Meltdown Thread

TomM0RE

Wait what? You're creating a 'meltdown' thread about this? Really? I'm starting to think you don't know what real meltdowns are, you clearly wasn't here around when the desert performance happened. Those were REAL meltdowns sweetie. :mattafact: 

I'm not here for fake meltdown buzz. :thetea: But i'll forgive you, you're sweet.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Britney always sing lives

:tiffcackle: 

Yet, she knew that singing live would give "the ************* something to talk about". Evil genius, she is.:britlol:

2 minutes ago, JKW said:

Wait what? You're having a meltdown about this? Really? You don't know what real meltdowns are, clearly wasn't here around when the desert performance happened. Those were REAL meltdowns sweetie. :mattafact:

I'm not here for fake meltdown buzz. :thetea:

I was here during the desert meltdown :Lshark:

She has just shown she can sing properly but she is refusing to sing  even a single song live, why we shouldn't have a meltdown about it?

33 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

I was here during the desert meltdown :Lshark:

She has just shown she can sing properly but she is refusing to sing  even a single song live, why we shouldn't have a meltdown about it?

Then you're just a dramaqueen. :nobitch:

Cause we all know that won't happen. It was just to create a little bit buzz. We all know she won't sing, otherwise she already did that in the beginning of Vegas. Not when its about to end. 

6 minutes ago, JKW said:

Then you're just a dramaqueen. :nobitch:

Cause we all know that won't happen. It was just to create a little bit buzz. We all know she won't sing live every damn show. :Lshark:

I was just delusional :triggered:

I should have lowered my expectations 

this is too much to handle... seriously? a meltdown? WE, and I can really use WE, knew it was going to be a one-night-only performance.

This wasn't YOK, the song doesn't fit the act (Freakshow) and doesn't fit in to the setlist at all. It was just a pause on everything to talk and sing live, so the press would talk.

Archived