Something to Talk About SCRAPPED - The Meltdown Thread

TomM0RE

Laziney strikes again, she already scrapped live singing after 1 single  night. 

:lemmetellu:

I can't. She rehearsed and the performance is ready. It is such a mess she scrapped it.

she proved us she can sing but she  doesn't care and she went back to 100% playback. This is so embarassing.

:triggered:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Daxx said:

Were you really expecting her to sing it again? You're delusional let me tell you.
It was a random thing lmao I think it was quite obvious but whatever. And no, she scrapped nothing because it wasn't added to the setlist to start with.

She sang YOK for some dates of the circus tour and we were expecting the same with STTA.

she has no excuses at all :lemmetellu:

1 minute ago, TomM0RE said:

She sang YOK for some dates of the circus tour and we were expecting the same with STTA.

It's randomness what made it special (and live vocals of course), but whatever helps you sleep at night. :boredney:

3 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

who's "we"? :jlostare: it wasn't added to the setlist, it was just one show. we can hope she'll sing something more in the future, like another cover or one of her ballads etc. but she hasn't added anything to the setlist, she just randomly performed STTA one time.:outwithit:

3 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

I was here for it being added permanently....but YOK was only added because the TOMH Swing broke and they decided to scrap the TOMH performance instead of repairing the swing. 

Hence YOK at several dates...:verycool:

1 minute ago, Acai Berry said:

who's "we"? :jlostare: it wasn't added to the setlist, it was just one show. we can hope she'll sing something more in the future, like another cover or one of her ballads etc. but she hasn't added anything to the setlist, she just randomly performed STTA one time.:outwithit:

I was hoping for something more. I should have lowered my ecpectations ok

:triggered:

Just now, TomM0RE said:

In other topics other users were asking about the performance.

I am glad there are people who are not having a meltdown but you can understand why I (and other people) can be mad about Britney rn

i guess

i didn't expect her to do it again, i figured it was a 1 time thing

I think it's interesting that she only did it once. It shows that, despite her comments about always singing live, she knows that we all know that she never sings. She knew that the best way to get people talking about her in a positive way would be to sing live, so now Britney is using her live singing as a bit of a party trick. It's the thing she has that will make the whole world pay attention to her, so she won't use it too often or else it will lose the specialness that it has. 

7 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

I think it's interesting that she only did it once. It shows that, despite her comments about always singing live, she knows that we all know that she never sings. She knew that the best way to get people talking about her in a positive way would be to sing live, so now Britney is using her live singing as a bit of a party trick. It's the thing she has that will make the whole world pay attention to her, so she won't use it too often or else it will lose the specialness that it has. 

Britney always sing lives

:tiffcackle: 

Archived