That Britney / Justin / Timbaland Collaboration Apparently Exists

Jordan Miller

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

But he's married and she has a boyfriend. That would be super awkward for a ****** tense video and lowkey disrespectful to their partners :-/

Not really. Jessica is an actress, her craft is performing a character and sometimes her character is going to kiss/ be romantic/ have on screen ***.  Justin and Britney are performers as well. What goes on in the studio (lyrics/song writing) and on stage are characters they are portraying. 

4 hours ago, Justney said:

Not really. Jessica is an actress, her craft is performing a character and sometimes her character is going to kiss/ be romantic/ have on screen ***.  Justin and Britney are performers as well. What goes on in the studio (lyrics/song writing) and on stage are characters they are portraying. 

They were exes. It's not just some random actor they would be in a scene with that they never met before. I think it would be extremely awkward if they did a video and had ****** chemistry lol 

I am sooo here for this. I'm not a fan of all the things JT said/did during the breakup necessarily but I also realize that he was super young, hurt and in the middle of the most personal kind of heartbreak playing out in front of millions of people so I mean, I can't say I'm surprised a 20-21 dude acted out like that. Not condoning it, just not surprised! Anyways, I'm a JT stan, too and I loooved them together so yes, yes and yes. :urite:

I' m conflicted about the way they should handle it though, if it's true.  I selfishly hope it's a banger and that there's a video and surprise performance involved because that would be HUGE and so good for Brit's career/interest in B10 (hello, wishful thinking) but not gonna lie, how awkward for Jessica, lol. I'm sure she understands it's the nature of the business and that they'd essentially just be playing a part but I'd also be lying if I said I would be okay with my husband and his ex working together like that. Like, I wanna see that ****** chemistry but I also kinda don't for his family's sake. :cuteneylaugh: As much as I adored their relationship, they're both totally different people now and there's no way their "grown up selves" would ever be together, IMO. I just wonder how forced/awkward/unnatural their partnership would be on stage now. Plus, if this song exists, I have no doubt they recorded their parts separately, probably not even in the same studio, so I'm just a little curious how promo would be handled here.

I could see it being released online and hyped up on social media and it creating a massive buzz and just kinda letting it die from there, tbh. Not a good marketing move but I really just don't see Brit being down to perform or shoot a video with him and let's be honest, it's not like either one of them are hurting for the cash.

8 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

They were exes. It's not just some random actor they would be in a scene with that they never met before. I think it would be extremely awkward if they did a video and had ****** chemistry lol 

Did you forget Justin did a movie with Cameron while with Jessica and had *** scenes in it. :jtum:just putting that out there. 

29 minutes ago, Justney said:

Did you forget Justin did a movie with Cameron while with Jessica and had *** scenes in it. :jtum:just putting that out there. 

Him and Cameron haven't spent decades avoiding each other and did not have the history or chemistry him and Britney do. Totally different imo. And that movie in 2011 right? He wasn't married yet and him and Jessica had broken up in 2011. 

16 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Him and Cameron haven't spent decades avoiding each other and did not have the history or chemistry him and Britney do. Totally different imo. And that movie in 2011 right? He wasn't married yet and him and Jessica had broken up in 2011. 

This is one of the greatest mysteries... why they avoid each other without reason 

4 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I guess that's true but they were young when they dated. I think they have grown up by now. Not sure why they avoid each other. Could be legal Maybe? Britney is in a cship. But anyway my point is that performers perform on stage as characters. It's not likely they will run off together if they made a controversial song together. If Justin's marriage is strong, and they are both actors, and Britney and Sam... Are strong together then it shouldn't be a big deal to either significant other. Just my opinion of course, but I see where you're coming from. I think if they had serious feelings for each other still they wouldn't be able to preform together. 

Archived