That Britney / Justin / Timbaland Collaboration Apparently Exists

Jordan Miller

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cheri said:

britney was the one that kept namedropping him last year, even during twitter/tumblr (cant remember which) q&as. hence why the reporter asked him his thoughts.

If this ends up happening and Britney got the ball rolling, it may be one of the few smart things Britney’s done the past few years :tiffcackle:

Justin and Timbaland are a great duo, and it would bring lots of publicity to Britney.

Just now, danny1994 said:

Funny how she just casually said it as if nothing ever happened between them, lol. At least she moved on.

yeah i would love to see them work together tho

"aerosmith is a genius, i think" :tiffcackle: aerosmith = 1 person :tiffcackle: she seems so unbothered in this :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I was actually watching an old Kesha video last night, look at how she rolls her eyes when a random caller mispronounces her name :tiffcackle: 

Imagine how she felt when one of her idols mispronounced her name on national television :tiffcackle: 

i don't get how she can be so out of the loop :tiffcackle: 

On 8/12/2017 at 9:16 PM, S4U said:

I think the song will be too big to keep as a non-single, If it is, in fact, happening, that is. If handled right, this could be huge for the both of them. But Britney needs to be out there promoting this **** like anything (not another PG disaster, please). The theme of the song has to be appropriate as well - something like Promiscuous Girl. A "ballad" won't cut it. Like "oh we're friends now, look at us" - no, you're not. The only time you mentioned him in recent times was when you misunderstood a question, so don't even. :yesokay:

Needs to be a banger, something totally different/unexpected, a moody video with a lot of ****** tension and dancing, lots of promotion (and not the generic "it's very cool" kind), and hell, maybe even a surprise appearance by JT in a POM show! I know it's a lot to ask for, but hey, no harm in putting it out there. 

I'm sure her team will **** it up though, one way or another. They never made Cinderella a single, or Unusual You or Toy Soldier - so i won't hold my breath. :brityeah:

But he's married and she has a boyfriend. That would be super awkward for a ****** tense video and lowkey disrespectful to their partners :-/

Archived