That Britney / Justin / Timbaland Collaboration Apparently Exists

Jordan Miller

Not here for that to happen. Yes, Brit needs something fresh, but she has to do it on her own. And relying on a colab with the pu$$y that climbed his career by bashing her image is the worst move ever :lemmetellu:

Papa Spears, Larry and the whole crew needs to stop this if its true. GP will have the wrong impression about Britney and will call her desperate :sickofu:

Plus, Timbaland is **** and Pharrell's stuf is not unic anymore. Take Danja out of there and make him part of B10, he posts a lot of good beats on social media :whitney:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Not here for that to happen. Yes, Brit needs something fresh, but she has to do it on her own. And relying on a colab with the pu$$y that climbed his career by bashing her image is the worst move ever :lemmetellu:

Papa Spears, Larry and the whole crew needs to stop this if its true. GP will have the wrong impression about Britney and will call her desperate :sickofu:

Plus, Timbaland is **** and Pharrell's stuf is not unic anymore. Take Danja out of there and make him part of B10, he posts a lot of good beats on social media :whitney:

lol I was just thinking that the only thing ruining this rumor was the Danja part :haha:

Definitely not getting my expectations high: every time we could have been disappointed - we were. Like having Danja on the last couple on any album from Circus onwards... Those collabs. This one is not likely in my opinion. Finally, Britney always gives generic and ambiguous answers, so that does not indicate anything, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Justin and timberland made good music back in 2006 i hoped they produced brits vocals good. Cant wait to watch this song never be performed live or together cus i doubt brit is allowed near jt. 

They will never met.. probably, Britney will record the vocals in Los Angeles, Justin in New York, the producers will make the song and that it's, without any promotion, buzz or something.. this will be just a song on his album and he will sell like hell

That is why I'm against this collab, because it's not what Britney wants . Timbaland and Timberlake wants to collab with her especially Timbaland! In London she have said "no" to a collab and 'was just a lot of talk" and I bet Justin's team called Britney team for that collab, he did the first step, not her...

I hope if they will do a collab will be because they want that, not because of GP and because of money

Archived