That Britney / Justin / Timbaland Collaboration Apparently Exists

Jordan Miller

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Margaery said:

Honestly I think it's just going to be an album track (if it makes the cut), I don't see Justin releasing it as a lead single. :mhm:

I mean. Let's be real. It would benefit him to for his album if he released it as his 1st or 2nd single. The hype alone would generate so much buzz for the album. Imagine the sales for the single ? If it was chosen as a single. I think he should release it as a single imo. :forkit:

1 hour ago, Jay Holiday said:

I mean. Let's be real. It would benefit him to for his album if he released it as his 1st or 2nd single. The hype alone would generate so much buzz for the album. Imagine the sales for the single ? If it was chosen as a single. I think he should release it as a single imo. :forkit:

makes sense, it could be huge if it's well handled and I trust his team's ability to make it a hit but Britney needs to cooperate and give her best as well. 

She is clearly a fan of his music, what's so wrong with her recording with him? I rather have that than her choosing another z-list new artist that does nothing for her sales. There's nothing wrong with them being mature enough to work together again. I personally am really curious about what kind of music and sound they can come up with together. I think voice would sound good together as well. 

2 hours ago, Margaery said:

makes sense, it could be huge if it's well handled and I trust his team's ability to make it a hit but Britney needs to cooperate and give her best as well. 

^^^ I could see it benefiting both of them greatly and (I think) it would generate great buzz around Britney in time for B10, hence why I would think it'd be a possibility, but I don't want Britney to have the opportunity to propel herself back to where she needs to be and then just, you know, not care. It'd make it a waste.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part (the first bit about it aiding her too), but eh.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

I've been hearing rumours that it'll be on his album, if it's true then Team Britney being useless again wasting her 'last chance' in the world of getting a big hit as the lead. Justin fangirled all over Britney when that interviewer asked him if he'd be up for it so I'm sure they wouldn't mind it being on her album had she insisted.

They can never fully please us. Useless people.

22 hours ago, Ambient said:

i told y'all this a year ago and nobody believed me :4music: it was recorded over a year ago

Do you know something that we don't?:mattafact:

19 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Can we just add that the guy who tweeted last month from Billboard said new music and it had the names of Britney and Justin next to each other?

Are we still trynna make that podcast happen?:tiffcackle:

The tweet was just that they would be talking about new music from those artists, wether there was new music or not.

40 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

^^^ I could see it benefiting both of them greatly and (I think) it would generate great buzz around Britney in time for B10, hence why I would think it'd be a possibility, but I don't want Britney to have the opportunity to propel herself back to where she needs to be and then just, you know, not care. It'd make it a waste.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part (the first bit about it aiding her too), but eh.

Yes you're completely right, I don't want a collab à la PG. As much as I hate PG, Britney didn't even give it a chance and Iggy called her out for it which is understandable, if that's gonna be the same as JT/Britney's collab then I'd rather it remains an album track. And it would definitely be a great exposure for B10.

2 hours ago, Margaery said:

Yes you're completely right, I don't want a collab à la PG. As much as I hate PG, Britney didn't even give it a chance and Iggy called her out for it which is understandable, if that's gonna be the same as JT/Britney's collab then I'd rather it remains an album track. And it would definitely be a great exposure for B10.

Exactly, exactly. I mean, overall, I'm kind of sick of collabs, but I'm not going to deny that the nostalgic GP would eat this up if it's handled right. I just want it to be treated with care, otherwise Justin can keep it as a non-single.

I think the song will be too big to keep as a non-single, If it is, in fact, happening, that is. If handled right, this could be huge for the both of them. But Britney needs to be out there promoting this **** like anything (not another PG disaster, please). The theme of the song has to be appropriate as well - something like Promiscuous Girl. A "ballad" won't cut it. Like "oh we're friends now, look at us" - no, you're not. The only time you mentioned him in recent times was when you misunderstood a question, so don't even. :yesokay:

Needs to be a banger, something totally different/unexpected, a moody video with a lot of ****** tension and dancing, lots of promotion (and not the generic "it's very cool" kind), and hell, maybe even a surprise appearance by JT in a POM show! I know it's a lot to ask for, but hey, no harm in putting it out there. 

I'm sure her team will **** it up though, one way or another. They never made Cinderella a single, or Unusual You or Toy Soldier - so i won't hold my breath. :brityeah:

Archived