• Created
  • Last Reply

oh and my top 5:
1. Stronger
2. Criminal
3. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
4. Slumber Party
5. Perfume

Stronger and Criminal are probably my all-time favourites. The rest... I guess I was in a mood for them when I was voting. I like Perfume's sad atmosphere and colors, Not A Girl is also a great video and Slumber Party is amazing too. :) 

Just now, fucknfurter said:

:myjam: I got.... 4/5, but tbh, I can't remember what my fifth choice was. (Stronger, Circus, Overprotected DC Remix, Toxic, and...... was it Baby? I don't... I don't know. :idkney: )

Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)

Toxic

Stronger

I'm A Slave 4 U

Circus

by fucknfurter

Everytime was way too high. It's a nice song, but as a video, it's pretty horrible.

The same with Slave. Well, not the same because it's not bad, it's good, but it's pretty simple. Stronger deserved way higher (sorry I forgot to vote for it lol)

Also I think IWG should've been there instead of HIAM. I'm just glad POM or GM are nowhere to be seen in this top, because Exhale was totally capable of that.

1 hour ago, ClarkKent said:

03. Everytime (62 pts)

tumblr_lww4xxrSyc1r3ty02o1_500.gif

WHO WILL WIN ?

TOXIC or I'M A SLAVE 4 U ?

OMG so glad it got top 5! People often talk about Britney's dance-oriented videos (Toxic included considering how the lasers part is all choreographed), that I feel Everytime gets pushed aside a bit! Best storyline in her videos imo

Archived